i'm a beginner and need to know things that can help improvise? , i'm improvising in a pentatonic
wrong thread, i won't be a dick and report it though

i think electric guitar?
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
go to "Guitar and Bass basics" thread

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Learn loads of scales and try different techniques. More hammer-ons and pull offs, I dunno... just screw around.
What the hell lol If this was anyone who wasnt an 08er, He would of been reported so quick lol
Quote by rooney1991
What the hell lol If this was anyone who wasnt an 08er, He would of been reported so quick lol

Or maybe there's just some people on here now who aren't pricks and decided to help.
Im glad that is true lol Im fed up of seeing douches reported EVERYTHING for no reason whatsoever lol It gets on my hairy man boobs
Well to improvise effectively, first you will need to practice A LOT. Second you will need to hear you're favourite musicians when they improvise, and learn those improvisations by ear. Next what you will obtain by learning them solos by ear is licks and connect phrasings in which you will use them yourself too to make improvising easier.

But it's very hard to improvise fascinating solos. It takes a lot practice.

Edit: Keep practicing and learn a bit of theory. By each month passes you will realize your getting better, and you are able to make better improvisations each month (if you practice)
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Aug 7, 2008,
the best way to get better at it is practice. jam with your friends and stuff. learn scales ect...

i hear theory helps, but i don't have the patience to learn it
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.