the only problem i have is when i try to trill with my ring finger and pinky, so any exercise for developing ring-pinky trill strength/speed will be much appreciated!
Testament, Kreator, Vio-lence, Exodus

Thrash Metal
Just keep trilling with your ring and pinky fingers. It'll take a while to develop but you'll get there.
to be honest, i've never seen anyone trilling with the pinky :s
but yeah if you wanna achieve that, it's pretty much just practicing what you want to do, but slower, and with 100% accuracy
Quote by jim morrison714
heavier gauge strings. try some .11s or maybe .12s

Umm, that would deffinately make it more difficult for him.

Just as everyone else has said, practice it to death. Start slowly, play cleanly, don't increase speed until you are ready.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude
Umm, that would deffinately make it more difficult for him.

Just as everyone else has said, practice it to death. Start slowly, play cleanly, don't increase speed until you are ready.

but he'll develop strength. once he's switches back to 9s or 10s he will definitely notice a difference
Try trilling adjacent frets with your ring and pinky - ah yes, everyone's favourite!
That ^ and practicing any repeating lick (doesn't have to necessarily have trilling) that features heavy use of the pinky. For example, -5-8-7-8- , the two uses of the pinky per four notes will really give it a work out.