ive found a really good tab of the song but it just shows the parts of the song and the order. this is the site i found it on : www.hirkammett.com.
i need to know the order it goes in and how many times parts are repeated.

e.g intro x3
verse 1 x2
like that basically
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
why not just listen to the song?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Asking this site to answer your question: ages
Listening to the songs and noting down the order: 4 minutes or less
You do the math.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Asking this site to answer your question: ages
Listening to the songs and noting down the order: 4 minutes or less
You do the math.

Doing the math: ages^3

See why he came here? Doing the math would take waaay longer than coming here. Now you do the math.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Quote by vonfeldt7
Doing the math: ages^3

See why he came here? Doing the math would take waaay longer than coming here. Now you do the math.

Well that's pretty selfish. If we can do it you can do it.

I redid the whole of Walk With Me in Hell within an hour. All that tab showed was the riffs, I took that, put it on Word Processor, made it printer friendly, and put the riffs in order with the solo in under an hour. If I can do that you can be able to listen to the song and find out the order.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.