Hello all! I have a question pertaining to the MP3's up in my profile.

See, I was going to edit one of the songs there (Experimentation) but when I opened the file the last 30 to 40 seconds don't play and the only copy that works is up on my profile. Is there any way for me to download the working file onto my computer at all?
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
i'm sure it's possible to recover that, but i don't know how much power a staff member would need to do that.

there's another thread in site feedback where the user has a similar problem.
Need one of my own songs from my profile.

keep an eye on that thread and if he gets help, the same person can probably help you, too. or if you get assistance, you can refer that user to the same person who helps you.

my guess is the way to recover would be for the staff to send you an e-mail with the mp3 attached. only guessing on that one.

good luck.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
^Thanks Frenchy!

SYK: Didn't see that thread, whoooops. Sorry 'bout that. Thanks for that response though, I'l look into it if that guy there doesn't work out.
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
What you can also do is download this software(sorry no link!) that acts as an audio output/input on your computer.... Then open up any recording software, slect the program as an input..... and then when playing the song, also selce the program as an output....... Then you will record the song at the same quality it was uploaded at..... aka 128kbps