Hey friends!!

I have the BOSS GT8 and its excellnt, but which advantage have the10 version? And its worthy to me to buy the 10 if i have the 8? It's a significant difference?

And if i buy it from ZZOUND to Israel, what i have to pay another the multi? taxes? transported? and how much is will be cost all the addition?

Thanks you all=]
apparently the amp models sound a bit better, and it's easier to navigate, but honestly, if you're satisfied with the GT-8, why spend the cash to upgrade?
Thanks you!

I want to upgrade for have better=] I hear on YOUTUBE a samples of GT10 and i liked it, but i can't judge by a movie, and for this reason I am asking help to know if the difference between the 8 and 10 is honest to upgrade, and if it's a big difference, what is it...

Thanking you in advance!!
I've used the GT10. It's been changed quite a lot from the GT8, with a bigger screen and a simpler control system. It's also easier to edit and use the pedals, and it has some really neat effects. However, like all effects, there are a lot you would have to wonder where you would use them. I think, if you can use the GT8 well enough, the GT10 isn't really worth the upgrade, at least not yet. Wait until the price drops (it's pretty expensive for a multi-effects unit), then consider getting one.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Wrong forum...

but anyway...
GT10 supposed to be better than GT8 but as I see it, the GT8 has already too much features already
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by jonaj222
Ok thanks..

Which forum is good?