Anyone a fan? I've known about them for about a year, but they are one of my favorite bands, if not my favorite. BUT, I am not a fan of their new album, I only listen to their EPs and A Lesson in Crime is awesome. Citiczens of Tomorrow = Greatest song ever.

thoughts?
i've only heard one of their EPs, but it's pretty cool. i saw them live with some friends, they were really great.

not heard the album yet...
Yeah, the album was kind of a let down compared to the EPs. And did u see them play Lolapalooza(sp?)? bc my friend saw them last year there.
I would go see them on their next tour,

its too bad they are playing with angels and airwaves and weeze
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
they're the band that did Your English Is Good, rite? Tune.
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
Quote by Crackity_Jones
Yeah, the album was kind of a let down compared to the EPs. And did u see them play Lolapalooza(sp?)? bc my friend saw them last year there.

nah, it was on the UK tour they did.
Quote by cal?!
they're the band that did Your English Is Good, rite? Tune.

Agreed. Great tune!
Heh. It's so funny how so many people unanimously agree that the new CD was a letdown.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
They make catchy music and their bassist is cute.

So yes. I enjoy them.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I liked their new album, though some songs could definitely be discarded.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
I saw them at their first UK gig the start of last year. First single was catchy but all of their songs sounded the same live (they also all ended abruptly). The singer's attempts to sound like Julian Casablancas annoyed me a bit.
Oh cheers, I almost completely forgot about getting A Lesson In Crime. It's just a collection of win. Will give the actual album a listen to as well and see if I agree with the general consensus.

I think of my fav tunes is the RAC remix of Be Good, lovely and glitchy.
strange bump to this thread i guess

i found them last week via youtube and i love them. i like all of their stuff including elephant shell. in a cave and your english is good are beast imo