So since yesterday, I kind of changed my mind. I want a good tone. I don't want to have a tone for screamoish music anymore. I want wanna try something new. I wanna try poprock rock-ish music.

etc: All Time Low, Just Surrender
I know they use Mesa Boogies but I can't afford them, even the used ones.

And still, I dont know which amp to get. I only have about $500 in my budget and i need a good 2x12 100watts. I don't really think I need a half stack yet because the venue I'm going to gig at is not that big.

So I'm stuck on the decision of amps.
But since the last post, people said to go with the Crate Flextone 2x12 120W instead of the Crate VTX 2x12.. So which amp should i get for that kind of tone ^^.

Thanks- (=
A good 100 watt 2x12 is out of your budget if you're looking for tone over volume.
if you look into 1x12 tube combos and reduce the wattage to 30 it opens up a whole load of possibilities of what you could get. You don't need 100 watts.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Ive seen just surrender use traynor amps. I dont know much about them but I hear there decent tube amps but nothing special. aka you get what you pay for.

Also go to a few local music shops and see if they have any mesa boogie f series combo amps... They have a great clean channel and a very versitile lead/rythm channel. Ive seen the 2x12 100 watt version for 900$ used that is.
Quote by Blompcube
if you look into 1x12 tube combos and reduce the wattage to 30 it opens up a whole load of possibilities of what you could get. You don't need 100 watts.

+1

a venue that is big enough to have to require the strength of a 100w tube amp is most likely gonna have a PA system
Quote by ironclawkenny
Ive seen just surrender use traynor amps. I dont know much about them but I hear there decent tube amps but nothing special. aka you get what you pay for.

Also go to a few local music shops and see if they have any mesa boogie f series combo amps... They have a great clean channel and a very versitile lead/rythm channel. Ive seen the 2x12 100 watt version for 900$ used that is.

You get what you pay for?! Yeah right! Get a used Traynor YCV50 for around $500 and you will get more than twice of what you pay IMO.
Damn you acdcrocks0323! You beat me to that one. One of these days people will learn that used amps are the way to go. Save money, be happier with your amp because you got a great deal on it. I see YCV50's for $425 a few times a year here in Chicago.
Quote by gregs1020
Damn you acdcrocks0323! You beat me to that one. One of these days people will learn that used amps are the way to go. Save money, be happier with your amp because you got a great deal on it. I see YCV50's for $425 a few times a year here in Chicago.

when did i ever state "new traynor". I dont believe i did.
I know that guitarcenter discontinued mesa boogies, but do they still sell used ones?
Also check out the new mesa express combos. Im sure you can find them USED as some music shops.
GC never discontinued Mesa at all. Some stores still carry them and many have a few used ones. Depends on which store you go to. I advise going on the GC website in the used section and search mesa under amps. You will get all the used ones at all the GCs around the county. They even ship.
I dont know much about guitar center considering there isnt one near me but im pretty sure they discontiuned the f series and the express series took its place. But def check them out man there great amps and im sure you can find one USED to fit your budget
Quote by ironclawkenny
when did i ever state "new traynor". I dont believe i did.

Teste teste. Un-crinkle your shorts. Did I say you said new?
IF you can find a F-50 or F-30 go try it. I saw an F-30 for about $625 a couple weeks ago. Keep your eyes on craigslist and see what comes up.