what... the... hell... did you not notice you were completely out of time?

it would be much more acceptable if you redid it in time man. it sounds like you know the basic structure of it, even the solo.
thats the thing that is strange about it, i play the song in my headphones as i record and i know its in time, however when i review the recording it seems as if the whole recording is slower than what i just played.
yeah other than it being a bit delayed, i like it

C4C mine? in my profile
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by Swat Man
thats the thing that is strange about it, i play the song in my headphones as i record and i know its in time, however when i review the recording it seems as if the whole recording is slower than what i just played.

if you did it with audacity then it usually goes out of time and i dont no why either but if you listen to it on your ipod and record it in to audacity and then do that for all instruments you can line all of them up so theyre in time
Did you know that the studio version is in standard tuning? Did you know that your guitar is half step down? I can't listen past the part with the wah-wah.
^^ haha but thats where your wrong. i am in standard tuning . but thanks for the criticism. and yes the guitar was in tune i checked it before i played and after. i know one of you guys is always around