I'm not sure how many people are familiar with this guitar store. It's called Ed Roman's or something like that, and it's located in Las Vegas. I heard it's pretty well known, so I wanted to ask UG, what the prices are like compared to stores like Guitar Center and other stores you visit.
LeT's RocK
EVOLUTION
i like guitar center personally. but i would recommend going to guitar center and ed roman's and compare prices. or you could google search ed roman's for a website and guitarcenter.com and price range those guitars
Yeah, but i don't think they show everything, so i wanted to ask the people that went there, you know like sales and deals.
LeT's RocK
EVOLUTION
He has some of the prices up on his site. Google search "Ed Roman Guitar King of Las Vegas" or something like that.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
He has some of the prices up on his site. Google search "Ed Roman Guitar King of Las Vegas" or something like that.

Oh, ok thnx.
LeT's RocK
EVOLUTION
I think I heard somewhere that Ed Roman is a total asshole or did something totally asshole-ish. I'm not sure though; can anyone confirm this?
Quote by Raoul_Duke_92
I think I heard somewhere that Ed Roman is a total asshole or did something totally asshole-ish. I'm not sure though; can anyone confirm this?

Yes, many people think he is a prick. He writes articles pretty much bashing every guitar ( even brands that he sells) ever made except for his own custom shop guitars. You should read his articles their pretty amusing.
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Godin Lg (Dimarzio Evo2 and Air Norton)
-Fender MIM Strat with hotrails
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
Quote by Mur
Yes, many people think he is a prick. He writes articles pretty much bashing every guitar ( even brands that he sells) ever made except for his own custom shop guitars. You should read his articles their pretty amusing.

I see. I thought I remembered something was fishy about that guy...
Yeah I heard he cncs bolt on ibaneze and fender guitars and sells them as originals.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33