Am I the only one that thinks Airbourne is the only good modern rock band out in the world today?!?!

seriously!!!! AC/DC, guns n roses, and airbourne are my favorite bands!!!!!!!!!!

all the bands nowadays have a gay trendy sound, dont move around on stage, and are all depressing!!! airbourne are better than all of that! they rock out on stage and put on an awesome show, plus the music is amazing!

STAND UP FOR ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!
I've never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number. - Bon Scott
You think Airbourne belong up there with Guns N' Roses and AC/DC?

No comment. Theres thousands of decent modern rock and metal bands about these days. People just can't be assed to search for them. And therefore they settle for the Sh1te presented to them on, for example, Kerrang.
A7XS oad
Last edited by a7xsoad at Aug 7, 2008,
wow another ac/dc clone band ac/dc, weren't even that good besides Bon.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
avenged sevenfold and system of a down? they both SUCK BIGTIME!!!!!!!
I've never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number. - Bon Scott
Quote by ledzeppelin7900
avenged sevenfold and system of a down? they both SUCK BIGTIME!!!!!!!

I love it when fanboys can't take other people not liking their favourite band.

airbourne belongs in modern rock. I'm pretty sure there's already a thread or 2 about them. that's why it got closed in classic rock
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by ledzeppelin7900
all the bands nowadays have a gay trendy sound, dont move around on stage, and are all depressing!!! airbourne are better than all of that! they rock out on stage and put on an awesome show, plus the music is amazing!

/facepalm/facepalm        /facepalm     /facepalm /facepalm /facepalm    
/facepalm  /facepalm      /facepalm     /facepalm           /facepalm
/facepalm     /facepalm   /facepalm     /facepalm           /facepalm
/facepalm        /facepalm/facepalm     /facepalm           /facepalm
/facepalm        /facepalm/facepalm     /facepalm /facepalm /facepalm

No, just no.