i took my guitar to get the strings changed cuz im new to the floyd rose tremolo and the idiot didnt raise the bridge and it sounds like ****

if i raise the bridge myself will that mess up anything??

thanx
i would say go back and make him fix it, or another person there whos not as stupid you dont wanna risk messing up your guitar from someone elses mistake, even though i dunno how to do that techy stuff either but it cant hurt to go back and have a pro do it. and if they mess it up, they pay for it : D
So you can't change the strings by your self but you want to adjust the bridge? why does the bridge need to be adjusted if your just getting new strings? is it a Floyd thing or are they heavier gauges?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
yea they are heavier and the guy obviously didnt adjust the bridge.

and changing the strings on a tremolo system for the first time is a lot harder than adjusting the bridge
really how so? that's in refernce to the second statement...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.