whats it like?? my best friend moved there today to go to school and i aint gonna see her for a year and i was wonderin what the craic is out there. So tells me!! lol
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
People better then you. Your best friend will forget all about you and move on with her life. Is that what you wanna hear?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
People better then you. Your best friend will forget all about you and move on with her life. Is that what you wanna hear?

O_O not really!!! haha
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
She will do... stuff...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
stuff will be done to....her...
hey TS we share a b-day, sweet!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by Sursomsatan
Wtf is a craic?

its pretty much the irish word for banter.... which is the scottish word for random discussion and the like
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Madison is a village in Lake County, Ohio, in the United States.
There is a population of 2,921.
It's in the NE corner of Ohio.
Lat/Long = 41°46′18″N, 81°3′11″W
The racial makeup of the village is 90.45% White, 8.36% African American, 0.14% Native American, 0.21% Asian, 0.14% from other races, and 0.72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.82% of the population.
It's total area is 4.6 square miles.
None of the city is a lake/river/water body.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

There are six Asians in Madison, Ohio.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i suspect that my attempt to make a reasonable thread in such an unreasonable place like the pit can only end in disaster
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by darkstar2466
There are six Asians in Madison, Ohio.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

6.1341 Asians, actually.

Lol.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

thats an obscure number of asians for one city i guess....
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
thats an obscure number of asians for one city i guess....

Indeed it is, my friend. Indeed.

Sounds like she's moving to a small town. People there may be relatively nice, but at first they're gonna be like, "Who the **** is that??". Eventually she'll be accepted, though. Especially if she's generally attractive.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Quote by ProneSolution
Indeed it is, my friend. Indeed.

Sounds like she's moving to a small town. People there may be relatively nice, but at first they're gonna be like, "Who the **** is that??". Eventually she'll be accepted, though. Especially if she's generally attractive.

tru, plus shes originally from england then spent the last 2 years in scotland where i met her so her accent will be all messed up by july
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...