alll of a sudden it is acting weird. i can barely hear it.. i thought it was my cable so i got a new one and still is acting weird. my old cable was bent so dint work very well anyway. when i use the footswitch it doesnt work now. and it doesnt sound like its suppose to at all and ive tried putting it full blast and nothing works.
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
Sorry but MGs are known for these kind of issues. You could pay to get it fixed but SS stuff isnt cheap or easy to get fixed. Its usually cheaper to buy another amp.
its done this before and it kind of fixed itself idk
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
buy another amp, MG series are known for there ****ty quality. As for your help anyway, it could be one of the wires going to the speaker in the back, the input on your amp might be messed out the output on your guitar.
Ibanez RGR420EX
B.C. Rich MockingBird w/ EMG 81/85

Peavey Valveking 212 Tube Combo

Electro harmonix Metal Muff
Electro harmonix Big Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
I wish I good news, but these guys are right. Start saving for a new amp. You'll be happier in the long run. Paying a tech to repair it is just throwing money into a hole.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011