I was just wondering Where's Ibanez... I don't see like there bodies or necks anywhere like i would find Fender or Gibson... Like Warmoth... Everthing but Ibanez is on warmoth. What's up with that? I know "There's alot of brands not on warmoth" then here.... Where's[insert your random brand] on warmoth... but i'm just saying... cause i love Ibanez's headstocks and stuff....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
I think thats because ibanez doesnt want other companies to sell praticular parts they make. If you want an ibanez neck, you will have to buy a complete ibanez.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
I think thats because ibanez doesnt want other companies to sell praticular parts they make. If you want an ibanez neck, you will have to buy a complete ibanez.

That's what i'm scared of....

Quote by Ghold125
they have the iceman body...

i know i was hoping no one saw that cause i look kinda foolish but still... very few...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.