so, i love my strats neck. and warmoth can replicate it, with more features. aka, stainless steel med jumbo frets (they call it jumbo), pearl inlays, double trussrods, schaller locking tuners, brazillian rosewood, quartersawn maple, the whole schabang.

but heres the problem. i love 9.5" radius, but it cuts out the notes from the 13th fret and up when i do a heavy bend. the compound changes to quickly. i liked 14" radius though, maybe i could do a 12" for a mixture? but i would like to see what i could do to make it feel like 9.5" and nut have the notes cut out.

i play the music where solos ARE that high, so i need those frets.

thanks.
what is your question exactly?

if you love the neck you have already, why change it. remember the old saying, if it aint broke don't fix it.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
what is your question exactly?

if you love the neck you have already, why change it. remember the old saying, if it aint broke don't fix it.

but it is "broke". the frets cut out at the higher notes. i love the neck in general, but thats what makes it not worth it to me.

my question is how do i get the feel of 9.5" across the neck but dont get the notes to cut out.