I've been looking through many list on both internet and television like VH1 etc "countdowns, greatest classic rock song".

And everytime I watch these I hope my favoritue band will show up but they never do. I guess everyone have heard about "Free" with Rodgers, Kossof, Kirke and Fraser.

And I always get disapointed because they never show up. Is it just me or don't you think that is a bit confusing? Songs like All right now and wishing well and many more with Rodgers voice and kossof brilliant guitarplaying.

I need a answer why!

"My english can be a bit bad so ask if you don't understand"

Best regards,
Marcus
^ I don't understand what you're asking. Are you asking about Paul Rodgers?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
I think he wants to know why "Free" isn't included in one of the ''greatest' lists.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Quote by slidething31
^ I don't understand what you're asking. Are you asking about Paul Rodgers?

I am asking why they never are on many list on television and such with their great songs
I think you need a translator. You think this "free" band is going to top The Beatles or Pink Floyd?
Because Free isn't nearly as big as Zeppelin or Deep Purple.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bad Company was on the last list I saw, Paul Rodgers second band. And I don't mean that the SHOULD be top10 but hey!, atleast top 50
I like Free and Bad Company, but there are a lot of bands that I think were a lot better.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by master
Come together in the morning has to be one of the best songs ever written.

Yes indeed, Paul is a great songwriter!
those lists suck! do you really think VH1 or MTV is gonna have an intelligent list? really anyone is gonna have a completely different list than the other.
'Music is the best"
Zappa