pretty cool thpugh , like the intro a and b , but i don't like how you pick up the riff from the intro in the verse again , chorus is ok, lead guitar adds a nice touch .. really like 44 to 50 , the hihat is great the bridge is cool though in midi it sounds a bit like this nintendo background music^^ , all in all nice work , a bit repetiv in my eyes but really harmonic , like the 6/4 bar *g* ...

crit mine?

Lash Out
Really awesome song, first off well done. Not to sure about the 2/3 at the beginning of the verse though. Piano is also quite a drastic change, to me it dose not quite fit.
You had some cool riffing going on there. It's a bit repetitive, I think instead of refraining to using the riff that starts at measure 18 again and again, you should just throw a new riff in. Measures 27-36 or so have some cool dissonance, although I think you shouldn't overdo it because it starts sounding a bit too weird and out of place.

I liked the jazz guitar parts haha. Measures 69-75 sounded really nice. Maybe throw a solo in there to keep it interesting? Or perhaps some harmonizing between the synth and the guitar?

Overall, good stuff.

7.5/10

Crit mine when you get a chance, it's the link in my sig
Quote by beadhangingOne
You had some cool riffing going on there. It's a bit repetitive, I think instead of refraining to using the riff that starts at measure 18 again and again, you should just throw a new riff in.

+1

Indeed it was repetitive but that didn't completely ruin it for me. You really had some catchy stuff going on in there. I think a small solo would work well in here also. It doesn't need to be some huge shred solo, nor does it have to be complicated, but it just needs to break the repetitiveness.

8/10. good song.

crit mine?

Tranquility/Sea of Lies
--[img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/SquallLeonhart8/ESPEX50TestamentPracticeAlbumCustom.jpg[/img]--
Testament Practice What You Preach Edition ESP Explorer by me.
What do you think? PM me
Quote by beadhangingOne
You had some cool riffing going on there. It's a bit repetitive, I think instead of refraining to using the riff that starts at measure 18 again and again, you should just throw a new riff in. Measures 27-36 or so have some cool dissonance, although I think you shouldn't overdo it because it starts sounding a bit too weird and out of place.

This

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the riffs that you had going on there, but for a song of that nature, it can get a little repetitive.

Now then, on to my actual crit. The first intro was good, but when it got to measures 8-12, it totally killed the vibe. I think it would be nice if you took the Intro A section, and moved it to the end of the song, and started with Intro B. Maybe take Measures 1-8 of Intro A and put them after the Interlude? I'm not quite sure where to put measures 8-11. As for the rest of the song, I can see a lot of clear places for vocals, which is good. Drums are done especially well.

Crit mine?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947722
Thanks
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.