Hello guys... any suggestions on a decent valve practice amp for about 500 USD?
The Peavey Classic 30 is pretty sweet, and it's $600 new but can usually be had either discounted (try haggling!) or used. I got mine new for $530, for example.
i fur gonna get a valve amp, save that cash til u got 700 and get a bugera 333XL 212, totally the best amp on the market for under 3grand, yes, the best amp on the market for under three thousand dollars, 120 watts of pure valve power, its worth the extra 200 bucks, oh and it might be less for u cause im in canada:P
I can vouch for the B-52 AT series, although a bit big its a very nice amp and can be used (albeit not to its full potential) surpringly well at low volumes. I recently gigged with it and i can vouch that its awesome live and i can get what i need at low volumes for high gain/lowgain/cleans.
What guitar do you have?
What styles of music do you play?
Will you be gigging?

Those are questions that need to be answered before we can give you good advice.

But I'll blindly recommend a Fender Blues Jr. for the time being.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by enselmis
i fur gonna get a valve amp, save that cash til u got 700 and get a bugera 333XL 212, totally the best amp on the market for under 3grand, yes, the best amp on the market for under three thousand dollars, 120 watts of pure valve power, its worth the extra 200 bucks, oh and it might be less for u cause im in canada:P

somehow, i really doubt that. hyperbole, i'd wager.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by enselmis

Oh god I can't stop laughing... but it's too long to sig.
*waits for genre and budget*