No, not this pit, The Pit Ensemble in Marching Band. I'm stuck in it for the semester because the tuba my school assigned me this year had some faulty valves. But anyways, the pit ensemble is probably the worse thing ever. Has anyone else been stuck in the pit?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
My friend was in a pit once. He played saxophone. I'm not sure if he liked it, I know they practiced a lot though.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

yeah I have to play the bass drum and gong
I can't play my tuba until it gets repaired and then i still have to play in the pit
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I was in a pit once at a Down concert.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Heh...We should make a Pit Ensemble.

Like a Choir with everyone who visits the pit.

Choir Music + Pit Monkeys = Greatness.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Heh...We should make a Pit Ensemble.

Like a Choir with everyone who visits the pit.

Choir Music + Pit Monkeys = Greatness.

A most ingenious idea, my friend.
Only, it would be hard, because unless we're all uploading audio files, no one would be able to hear it.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Quote by ProneSolution
A most ingenious idea, my friend.
Only, it would be hard, because unless we're all uploading audio files, no one would be able to hear it.

True.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
yeah, i'm stuck in the pit >.< i play cymbals and its not all that bad, you don't have to learn much because its so easy, meanwhile other people are pressured and struggle with hard parts.
Quote by dann_blood
You're ginger. The terrible affliction which is a midpoint between all three.
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

www.myspace.com/colleenuprising

Colleen
I played in the ensemble once, when one of the vibraphonists was gone. It was pretty bad. I hated it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by RealGuitarHero
No, not this pit, The Pit Ensemble in Marching Band.
my condolences.
that's where they put the uncoordinated kids who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
unless you play marimba, vibraphone, or something similar,
being assigned to the pit is a smack in the face.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.