So i sold 4 items on ebay and i didnt send the item out 2 weeks later after they all payed, and they started complaining that i am taking too long and they opened up disputes and paypal held the money, 3 out of the 4 people that bought the items gave me the money back since they recieved the item, but theres still one asshole that hasnt gave me the money yet, and i checked the tracking number and he/she has recieved the item. Is there any thing i can do? and i guess you guys discuss ebay problems/assholes on ebay that gave you trouble.
to be fair, if you've paid and have to wait 2 weeks for your item, i'd be worried as well, would hardly call them douches
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
You are the douchebag for not sending out the items immediately. People like you should be banned from eBay.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well you should of sent them out when they were sold in the first place
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
did you say on the listing that you wouldn't be able to the item out until 2 weeks after it finished?
POST FINDER
Seriously, I'd be pissed if I bought something and it took 3 weeks or so to get to me from some guy on eBay. To the guy who hasn't paid up yet, did you contact him?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
What do you expect, everybody's going to tell you that you should send items immediately. I'd be worried as hell for my money, too.
Funny this thread arises as my second buyer of my ps3 has not paid for the item and I really need the money.

First one tried to scam me through sending messages posing as paypal and ebay (tons of spelling errors made it increasingly obvious it was him) and the second just hasn't responded after marking the payment as sent when it hasn't been

3rd time lucky eh?
Quote by darkstar2466
You are the douchebag for not sending out the items immediately. People like you should be banned from eBay.
Yep. I'd be annoyed at not having my stuff too.
I've never had a problem with eBay. But then again, I've only ever bought one thing off it.
But i responded to all their messages, and plus my mom had foot surgery and she wasnt able to drive.my mom is the only one that can drive cause my dad doesnt come home from work till 7 and the post office closes at 5 Its not like i ignored all there messages, and its not like I didnt send them out cause i was feeling lazy/didnt want to.
Quote by venom0014
So i sold 4 items on ebay and i didnt send the item out 2 weeks later after they all payed, and they started complaining that i am taking too long and they opened up disputes and paypal held the money, 3 out of the 4 people that bought the items gave me the money back since they recieved the item, but theres still one asshole that hasnt gave me the money yet, and i checked the tracking number and he/she has recieved the item. Is there any thing i can do? and i guess you guys discuss ebay problems/assholes on ebay that gave you trouble.

Wait you didn't receive the money before you sent it out? Er......
Quote by venom0014
But i responded to all their messages, and plus my mom had foot surgery and she wasnt able to drive.my mom is the only one that can drive cause my dad doesnt come home from work till 7 and the post office closes at 5 Its not like i ignored all there messages, and its not like I didnt send them out cause i was feeling lazy/didnt want to.

people don't want to hear excuses for 2 weeks. if you couldn't send things out you shouldn't be selling them.

Quote by Novacane...

they sent payment but when he failed to send out the items they opened disputes
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Novacane...

I recieved the money, but they all opened up disputes, and paypal held the money untill a) i sent item and provided a tracking number or b) i chose to give them the money back. and 3 out of the 4 people gave me the money back, but 1 still hasnt gave it to me
Maybe his computer broke...

It'll probably be working again in about 2 weeks.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by venom0014
I recieved the money, but they all opened up disputes, and paypal held the money untill a) i sent item and provided a tracking number or b) i chose to give them the money back. and 3 out of the 4 people gave me the money back, but 1 still hasnt gave it to me

Oh, I see. That's rubbish, so basically they decide whether to pay you after that....

2 weeks is a while though, you might want to send off your items sooner in the future.
Quote by loonyguitarist

yeah, after his mum recovers from her foot surgery and can drive him to the computer shop to get it repaired.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by loonyguitarist

XD
Feed your mind.
Quote by loonyguitarist

thats fine. just as long as i receive the money

Quote by Lemoninfluence
yeah, after his mum recovers from her foot surgery and can drive him to the computer shop to get it repaired.

what a coincidence. my mom had foot surgery as well
Quote by venom0014
thats fine. just as long as i receive the money

what a coincidence. my mom had foot surgery as well

see you jumped the gun and assumed he doesn't want to pay, just like he assumed you were scamming him by not sending the item out.

and he's an asshole for doing what you're doing now?

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
see you jumped the gun and assumed he doesn't want to pay, just like he assumed you were scamming him by not sending the item out.

and he's an asshole for doing what you're doing now?

calm down detective, you dont see me opening up all these disputes and sending rude mail do you?
Quote by venom0014
calm down detective, you dont see me opening up all these disputes and sending rude mail do you?

well the rude email could be equated to this thread. although it's not directly to him you're still effectively moaning about him without any knowledge of him or his situation.

you were initially at fault and now that someone else isn't doing what you expect of them you're getting upset.

you're a hypocrite.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
well the rude email could be equated to this thread. although it's not directly to him you're still effectively moaning about him without any knowledge of him or his situation.

you were initially at fault and now that someone else isn't doing what you expect of them you're getting upset.

you're a hypocrite.

lol when did i say i was getting upset?? i said just as long as he pays me back, im in no hurry to receive the money
Quote by venom0014

Ebay buyers don't want to hear excuses...nor should they hear them and have to wait for 2 weeks...!

After you get a payment you have to send the item out ASAP, ebay states you have something like 2 weeks to do this.

I can't stand how a seller can't give anything but positive feedback now...........

send paypal the tracking #
and call them if you can
Last edited by moody07747 at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by venom0014
lol when did i say i was getting upset?? i said just as long as he pays me back, im in no hurry to receive the money

Quote by venom0014
but theres still one asshole that hasnt gave me the money yet

people don't call people assholes for nothing. you got upset enough to make this thread.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
people don't call people assholes for nothing. you got upset enough to make this thread.

i use words like that very lightly, i call my friends douches, fucktards, assholes alot and i was using that word in that post the same way. And i just wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience as me
Dude i'm not giving you the money until you give me the ass vibrator.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by darkstar2466
Sigh...

agreed.

You are obviously annoyed just by making the thread and calling them douches and assholes.

You're basically reaping what you sowed, get over it
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by venom0014
i use words like that very lightly, i call my friends douches, fucktards, assholes alot and i was using that word in that post the same way. And i just wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience as me

this guy isn't a friend though, is he?

there's a difference between calling a friend a retard and calling a complete stranger a retard.

Quote by element4433
Quote by venom0014
theres still one asshole that hasnt gave me the money yet

Quote by venom0014
you dont see me opening up all these disputes and sending rude mail do you?

Yes, I do.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Lemoninfluence

you're a hypocrite.

I'm not positive, because I'm not qualified to diagnose these situations...

...but I think Lemoninfluence may have just raped you via internet.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
I'm not positive, because I'm not qualified to diagnose these situations...

...but I think Lemoninfluence may have just raped you via internet.

hahaha yes he did
zOmgZ guise! I s00 RiPp3D oFf diS kiD oN eB@y!!!111! lolololololol
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Ramones06

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong! You've got to make a whole new thread about it, pretending to be the guy who hasn't paid.

Actually, no, don't do that. It's annoying as fuck.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Ramones06

............yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was stupid, go kill yourself
Quote by darkstar2466

+1 It drives me crazy when I buy and that happens. When I sell I send out the item a day or two after it's sold..
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by venom0014
............yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was stupid, go kill yourself

Wow...
Funny words.
Quote by venom0014
............yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa starting this was stupid, i should go kill myself

fixed. grow up.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE