Well im thinking of buying one of em.. but I was wondering, for those that have them? are they any good?
I love them. They are great playing guitars and worth the price.

also if can find one, check out the Tempest Classic. It has some nice Seymour Duncans installed and they sound great.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
i found one with a p90 in the neck and the guy talked me out of buying it, so i got a esp viper 400 instead, i hate it.....HATE IT!!!!!!!!

jk its hella sick, so is the tempest
The tempest is a great guitar man, they make a few different models in which the are all great though. I own a tempest custom, and have played a hellraiser and that was a great guitar as well. so buy it if you can
The Schecter Tempest custom was the first electric guitar I bought with my own money, and was well worth it, especially for the price.

The best thing you can do is replace the stock pickups with real SD's, and you have an amazing guitar considering how little you paid for it.

I personally really like the neck (though some don't like Schecter necks), and it plays quite well. Mine has little to no trouble staying in tune. Fret buzz can be an issue, but that also depends largely on what size strings you're using and how the action is set.
Last edited by Delanoir at Aug 7, 2008,
I got one and its brilliant, I'd replace the pick ups, when you feel the need to, as the current ones are a bit weak.
how are they for D and C tuning cause im lookin for a good guitar for those tunings?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
looks like i killed the thread

Bump
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I've never had a problem with lower tunings, and the mahogany neck and body are certainly nice with with them.

Like I said, my only problem has been fret buzz, but that can be fixed.

But if you like metal, you may like some other Schecters a bit more. Not that this guitar couldn't do it, but there are other ones more suited for shred.
I know u got ur mind made up lol
But im just addin on....great guitar...had it for 6 months and never had a problem with it
i play metal,rock,alternative, and its great with everything
affordable price

Amazing guitar
Buy It Now