hey guys, i just recently purchased a pair of In-ear canal earbuds... and it works fine when I am stationary.

But whenever I move around, I can hear every bone crackling, stomach churning, and wire smacking against my body. I can pretty much use them as a stethoscope. it cancels out the outerworld noises, but amplifies my internal sounds.

does anyone else have the same problem as me?
Yeah, I have problems with mine as well. But if you ever need to examine someone medically, and you seem to have misplaced your stethoscope, you're in luck.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

I have the Sony ones and imo theyre better than Shure earbuds. I even compared them
Rofl same happens with me, but they are pretty good.
(i use some SE that come stock with walkmas btw)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Yeah... mine gave me an ear infection... out of the packet, I reckon one of the warehouse packers stuck them up his/her ass
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
are skull candy smokin' buds considered canal buds?

(the yellow and green thirty dollar ones not the cheapies)
Quote by FloubasFlemanca
are skull candy smokin' buds considered canal buds?

(the yellow and green thirty dollar ones not the cheapies)

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure those are just noise isolating in-ear ones, I think. Could be wrong though.