I'm a big guy, and I mainly wear xxl sized band shirts, but I have come across very few of these shirts in my travels. I've tried Hot Topic and Rockabilia.com so far and can't find hardly any in this size.

Are there any online stores where I could find a good selection of these?
Excercise.

Unless you're not fat, in that case, just search around.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Hit up eBay man. Always a good selection there.

Quote by valennic
Excercise.

Don't be a judgmental prick.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by valennic
Excercise.

This
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by darkstar2466

Don't be a judgmental prick.

Read the edit man, I realized how much of a prick I sounded after I typed it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by BlackandSilver
This

That.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I'm sorry did my pin get in the way of your ass!

Drop 10 pounds immediately
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
I'm taking you dont listen to metal. Because I wear medium and I never find my size. They're all like XXL. I've noticed they make metal shirts for fat people. It kinda sucks when you're a skinny Halo geek.
Quote by horloko
I'm taking you dont listen to metal. Because I wear medium and I never find my size. They're all like XXL. I've noticed they make metal shirts for fat people. It kinda sucks when you're a skinny Halo geek.

I listen to a lot of metal actually...and some punk. The largest I can find is always XL slim fits, and that's it. I haven't found many shirts that are larger than XL. I think I'm just looking in the wrong places.
Quote by Thebiz
I'm a big guy, and I mainly wear xxl sized band shirts, but I have come across very few of these shirts in my travels. I've tried Hot Topic and Rockabilia.com so far and can't find hardly any in this size.

Are there any online stores where I could find a good selection of these?

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

...is your friend.

Just search something like 'xxl shirt music'.

First link = http://www.star500.com/xxl-t-shirts.html
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Just search for "*band name* merch" in google or something and buy directly from the artist. They usually have a better size selection. Or indiemerchstore.com They have almost all their shirts in every size imaginable.
Quote by Thebiz
I listen to a lot of metal actually...and some punk. The largest I can find is always XL slim fits, and that's it. I haven't found many shirts that are larger than XL. I think I'm just looking in the wrong places.

I've seen them in Hot Topic though. I dont know just google it. It should give you some stores.
yea i've seen a lot of really big shirts at my Hot Topic. i would try their site if they dont have it in stock for you
oklahoma/texas hot topics.

they have no youth large/small/medium shirts...

it's all XXL
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
I've tried Hot Topic's website and I'm still getting XL as the biggest size for most of the T shirts I want...

Maybe not a lot of overweight people listen to Norma Jean?
Quote by Thebiz
I've tried Hot Topic's website and I'm still getting XL as the biggest size for most of the T shirts I want...

Maybe not a lot of overweight people listen to Norma Jean?

http://bandmerch.seenon.com/detail.php?p=61215

fficial&client=firefox-a">fficial&client=firefox-a">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=xxl+norma+jean+shirt&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by the1

Dude, you totally stole my joke.

Quote by veggiederek
oklahoma/texas hot topics.

they have no youth large/small/medium shirts...

it's all XXL

Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
You know, all of you large haters out there should curb your jokes and remarks. It's so middle school. Does your size mean that you enjoy your music less? No. This guy came here for help, like we all do, and get's all this.

Grow up and let's all stick together! Instead of pointing, extend your pinky finger and throw your horns up!
Quote by Draken
Any site that caters for the average american.

Mang, that is fuxd up and not true at all.

Unless if you are from Texas hohohohohoho!

*high fives Draken*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Mang, that is fuxd up and not true at all.

Unless if you are from Texas hohohohohoho!

*high fives Draken*

Sataire doesn't have to be true, just funny and have a small basis in fact.