I'm kinda freaked out that bush will air strike Iran before the November election and call a state of emergency and establish martial law allowing him to become our dictator in a new fascist state. I wanna be the hell out of here before any kind of retaliation. How long would it take for a retaliation? Would there even be enough time to leave the country in a plane? I guess i could drive down to Mexico if the airlines were down. I live in Texas so I'm just paranoid they would attack a major city here because this is were the president is from. And i happen to live in the biggest city in TX :x
bush might be an unqualified, poor leader, but he's not gonna do that, cheney or mccain however, different story
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Maybe you can try and stop it by jumping over some homeless people.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why would they attack anywhere in Texas if Bush would more than likely be in Washington D.C. or at Camp David? And another thing...you're not supposed to drink the bong water.
You need to get a grip. Americans are WAY too paranoid and scared these days.
Quote by mr. riff

Only some...*cough* TS *cough*
Quote by mr. riff

Or maybe... they're not paranoid enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
Or maybe... they're not paranoid enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Conspiracies!!!

Hopefully never.
I'll disappear into Canada.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
I don't think a military dictator would last long in America. That's one of the things I love about that dying world super power.
I think that is a long shot. We will only expand our military actions as far as the corporatocracy's material and resource benefit go. Iran is simply a thorn in our side, I see us butting heads with Russia or China next, though not on a military scale.
of all the ignorant houstonians....
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Finished with my woman cause she couldnt help me with my mind
People think Im insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think Ill lose my mind if I dont find something to pacify.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
well if he did that then i doubt anyone would be allowed in or out of the country...so...you're ****ed.
maaann.. all i got is the gulf of mexico..
waaiittt..
its ok though.. no one outside of the u.s. knows about alabama..
Make a joyful noise.

Guild M-30

Peavy Audition 110 amp hey, i'm actually proud of this one.
boss ME-50
www.iamterrified.com
I don't care, I live on another continent.

Yes economy will maybe break down, I can hunt deers or something.
I hope ye don't attack Iran.
There's not much I can do, except join the rest of the world in a protest march, which the American's will ignore because they know better than everyone else.

YEEEEHAWWWWW
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I hope ye don't attack Iran.
There's not much I can do, except join the rest of the world in a protest march, which the American's will ignore because they know better than everyone else.

YEEEEHAWWWWW

Yeah sure you would, you irish drunk.
Of course the government would never do something like this I must be smoking crack right? Thanks guys, I can sleep good tonight knowing big brother George Bush would never attack a country just to further his crazy plot of world domination. I know you guys are all tough mother f@#$%#@ who would never let his rights be taken away.
Quote by Kensai

Ok ok fine, a protest stumble and drunken fight followed by a protest beating of my wife and kids.

Happy?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Well, we have a lame-duck administration that won't be able to convince congress to do anything.
If Obama becomes president (he probably will IMO) we might never go to war with them unless they attack us. McCain on the other hand... idk
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ok ok fine, a protest stumble and drunken fight followed by a protest beating of my wife and kids.

Happy?

If that doesn't get america's attention, nothing will.
And Iran, Iran so far away.
I just ran, Iran all night and day.
I couldn't get away.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Whoaaa..... chill dude!

No it probably wont happen. That is really unrealistic.

Bush may be arrogant and stupid but if he did that it would endanger his own life and I dont think he wants to do that.
he said he wouldn't, but he said he's going to get ready for it, so McCain can invade Iran instead, so he doesn't get the blame probably.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Kensai

Hey hey, uncalled for!!
We enjoy the odd few drinks, but man...

And to TS, America won't attack Iran, not until after the elections anyway, that is to say if McCain wins the election. If I were you, I'd worry more about the election being rigged like the 2000 election. Remember the Gore/Bush in Florida fiasco anyone?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
hopefully never

bomb them now = send them 20 years back into even more rampant fundamentalism than you can get rid of for another century

theres a bunch of young people there who've got the internet, they see what the world is like and are fed up with everything, wait a couple of years and they'll push for liberalisation by themselves
If it goes to hell and we're at all-out war with Iran, then i'm getting to the Winchester for a nice cold pint and wait for this whole thing to blow over.