Poll: Do you like pig squeals?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like pig squeals?
I like them
26 46%
I hate them
30 53%
Voters: 57.
Like them or hate them?

Poll coming.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by Winsbury
is this a band? or are we actually talkin about the noises pigs make?

The vocal technique.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
They have their place in music. I'm no good at doing them.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I noticed everyone in this thread has obnoxiously long, unfunny signatures. Therefore, I really think that most of you don't know your heads from your asses when it comes to having rational judgment and opinions.

And using pig squeals is almost as bad as using open chord riffing. It just screams "HEY MY BAND IS GENERIC AND WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THIS PART OF THE SONG. LOLOLOLOL".
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Aveks, although I agree with you on Pig Squeals, almost every post I've seen from you makes you look like an incredible douche. Lighten up man, it's the internet.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Aveks, although I agree with you on Pig Squeals, almost every post I've seen from you makes you look like an incredible douche. Lighten up man, it's the internet.

I'm uptight. I know. I eat coal and shit diamonds. I criticize everything.

That's kind of just how I am. And give me some examples of posts where I've been a douchebag? More often than not I'll apologize if I really am acting like a douche. I really don't feel like I have been anywhere in this thread.

And so what if it's the internet? Its not like everybody on the internet has social training wheels and I have to act extra-especially-nice to them. Am I supposed to have a different attitude about everything just because its the internet? I honestly see the internet as a place where you can be more liberal with your thoughts, not more conservative with them. A forum is a social community, nothing more, nothing less.
I don't mind it, we need more assholes here. I also agree about how you can be more open with your thoughts versus irl where you have to be polite and stuff.

Oh yeah, and pig squeals suck.
Quote by aggiefan33
I also agree about how you can be more open with your thoughts versus irl where you have to be polite and stuff.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be polite, but I think people should be able to say what they feel, regardless of what that is.

My basic idea of posting is: don't intentionally try to offend anyone, but don't be afraid to call people out when you disagree with what they think/feel/say.
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy
squeals blow, would be good if they were used perhaps at one point in a song, but now they are just so goddamn trite

OH THE IRONY IS UNBEARABLE.
Quote by Aveks
I'm uptight. I know. I eat coal and shit diamonds. I criticize everything.

That's kind of just how I am. And give me some examples of posts where I've been a douchebag? More often than not I'll apologize if I really am acting like a douche. I really don't feel like I have been anywhere in this thread.

And so what if it's the internet? Its not like everybody on the internet has social training wheels and I have to act extra-especially-nice to them. Am I supposed to have a different attitude about everything just because its the internet? I honestly see the internet as a place where you can be more liberal with your thoughts, not more conservative with them. A forum is a social community, nothing more, nothing less.

i think this is a pretty good example of a douchebag post. but hey, I'm not gonna judge, I'm no saint
Quote by locosenor13
i think this is a pretty good example of a douchebag post. but hey, I'm not gonna judge, I'm no saint

I'm pretty sure posting that in the first place is judging. Just because you added the disclaimer on to the end of it doesn't make it not judging.

Completely contradictory post. If you wanted to "not judge" you shouldn't have posted anything at all?

Thats similar to saying "I'm not trying to insult you, but you're really ugly."
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy
squeals blow, would be good if they were used perhaps at one point in a song, but now they are just so goddamn trite

(was it ironic because the band he has is name for does that?
I don't listen to them)

anyways, I agree with parts of this post
(see Croakies and Boatshoes)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
(was it ironic because the band he has is name for does that?
I don't listen to them)

yes.

haha. they used to use them a lot, and are usually (and incorrectly) accredited by scene kids as the band that invented pig squeals.
Quote by Aveks
I'm pretty sure posting that in the first place is judging. Just because you added the disclaimer on to the end of it doesn't make it not judging.

Completely contradictory post. If you wanted to "not judge" you shouldn't have posted anything at all?

Thats similar to saying "I'm not trying to insult you, but you're really ugly."

Juding you and judging your post are different things. He was saying that post made you look like a douche, but he wouldn't know if you're a douche in general.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Juding you and judging your post are different things.

You're making assumptions now. You entirely bypassed the intention of my response to his post.

I never said he was judging me in particular, or that they were the same thing.

My intent wasn't even to defend myself against any "judgment". I was simply just noting that his post didn't make any sense.

Re-read my post.
Quote by Aveks
You're making assumptions now. You entirely bypassed the intention of my response to his post.

I never said he was judging me in particular, or that they were the same thing.

My intent wasn't even to defend myself against any "judgment". I was simply just noting that his post didn't make any sense.

Re-read my post.

I understand your post but I still think he was just talking about juding you in general.

Whatever, I can't read his mind.
doo doo butter
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Never use to like them, but the juliet massacre made me get into them a bit. They are good in moderation, and i also like them now because i can do themm, haha.
Listen to beneath the wounds of a junkie on the juleit massacres myspace, really brootal.

http://www.myspace.com/thejulietmassacre
I do these really accurate high pitched piggies that actually sound like pigs, as opposed to growly squealing.
has anyone seen the pig squeal contest on youtube?
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I haven't do you have the link to it?

Also I don't mind the use of them as long as they don't go over board...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by ArmedForBattle
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

youre gay. a BIG gay
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit