Well you need to tune your guitar properly for starters. But it's actually pretty clean other than that. There's a few little mistakes here and there but this is good.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

It needs some work but you have the right idea. How long have you been working on the song?
Wow. Thats a bad recording. As in the quality of the recording. Get better equipment if you dont like. Great playing for only 3 months though.
^^dont listen to him, hes being a dick
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Your 5th or A string is out of tune other than that it is great. I actually like the fuzziness in the background it sounds like the ocean. A happy accident, to me.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by sacamano79
^^dont listen to him, hes being a dick

no sir i am not just poorly wording it but honestly who doesnt know the 20 dollar mic sound.
ive been working on the song for about 2-3 weeks i dont play it constantly or anything though
ive got another video of hotel california were i had only been playing for 2 months and literally learnt the song 2 hours before it.
FUZZY NOISE AGAIN!!!
awesome for only being a guitar player for 3 months. as said before, you need to tune your guitar better (or maybe you were pressing down on the fret too hard).