whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
hey here's a compilation of Soviet Punk that I found on the internet but it took a while to get off of a bit torrent so i decided to compile it into one place so ya can hear it easily.

Some of the songs I'm really into and others are not so good. But it's still pretty cool that all this came out during the Soviet Union.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1DQCWD4
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Hmmm, soviet punk, eh?

*downloads*

I bet it's going to sound relatively clean, with an orthodox church sound.
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Sounds interesting, I'll download it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
mbbmalcolm
24 IQ
this may sound stupid, but what do I do to download the compilation? as in, what button do I press in the website...
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
Damn, I just downloaded it but it's all sorted weird and out of order.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
So, I'm downloading this, but lemme ask, is this like bands who are soviets? Or punk bands during the soviet time period?
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
its interesting, i dig it though
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by original=punk
So, I'm downloading this, but lemme ask, is this like bands who are soviets? Or punk bands during the soviet time period?

His post said that it all came out during the time of the soviet union so I'm assuming the latter
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by mbbmalcolm
this may sound stupid, but what do I do to download the compilation? as in, what button do I press in the website...

There will be a giant advert right in the middle of the page. right above that there's a box where you can input text... to the left of that is the code you need to type into that box. Then hit enter.
mbbmalcolm
24 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
There will be a giant advert right in the middle of the page. right above that there's a box where you can input text... to the left of that is the code you need to type into that box. Then hit enter.

Thanks, I fail at figuring things out on the computer.