Hey guys, I finally got my super champ xd back after 2 months.

This one has EH 6v6's as opposed to grooves in my old one, and I got a Jensen c10q for labor costs (35 bucks, I think they felt bad for taking so long).

The only bad thing is that they tore the cone on the stock speaker, but the Jensen is a definite upgrade over that already, and once it's broken in properly it should get better.

I know you don't care, but it made my day, and I thought I'd tell everyone.

Sweet deal.

Personally I really don't care lol but if it makes you happy then thats really all that matters!
Good for you! I'l take a Miller Lite.
I sold my old SS amp today. A guy bought if for his son going away to college. (Didn't want to drag his Twin down there). It was a Dean Markley DMC80, and I got a whopping $50 for it. He is going to hate his father!
Too bad the C10Q is a pretty mediocre speaker.
But, it's still probably better than the stock one.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, and it was basically free. I asked them about a ragin cajun or a weber, but they said I'd have to pay and for the speaker and wait around another week for it to arrive/have installed, so I just went with the basically free c10. Over Christmas I'll bring it home and order a nice one and install it myself. How goes the search for a killer ant?
They should at least have granted you a Weber Signature Alnico or something, which is actually the same price as the C10Q.
Well, the search is going. The good news is, I will be getting the cash very soon to buy it, so I'll probably order one up when it hits my local store or MF or something.
And right when I get it, i'll slap in some old stock tubes that I have laying around.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
They should at least have granted you a Weber Signature Alnico or something, which is actually the same price as the C10Q.
Well, the search is going. The good news is, I will be getting the cash very soon to buy it, so I'll probably order one up when it hits my local store or MF or something.
And right when I get it, i'll slap in some old stock tubes that I have laying around.

Any dates as to when they actually come out?
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Any dates as to when they actually come out?

The BH blog said the end of July.
But, perhaps things got delayed, and i'll probably contact a few online dealers (Samash, places like that), to see when they are getting them in, if they haven't already.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator