yea so yea
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Last edited by Slashified at Aug 7, 2008,
Pics or it didn't happen.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by Slashified
yea so my friend and i were jamming and we decided to start drinkin some gin n juice...and then his sister's friend came over and somehow i got some head and yea...who else has had a crazy afternoon today...

Good for you. Would you like a cookie?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Muahahaha.

I had a crazy afternoon.

It was when i almost believed this.
haha ok dont belive this idc
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
ah man thats mental! gin AND juice!

i wouldv boked for sure!
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by Erik_Aero
I believe everything you just said.

Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Is the sister hot? If she is, then that means her friend was fat and ugly, because hot sisters ALWAYS have ugly friends.

In that event.... gross.
Quote by Slashified
yea so my friend and i were jamming and we decided to start drinkin some gin n juice...and then his sister's friend came over and somehow i got some head and yea...who else has had a crazy afternoon today...

Did you meet 'the cockblocker'?!?
Thats what happens when you give 12 year olds liquor and internet privileges.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Well this one time while I was all alone at home I decided to go wild so I pulled out a bottle of Welch's Sparkling Juice cocktail. It was red grape of course. Man I got so messed up. Let me tell you, after drinking that whole bottle The Jonas Brothers began to look a lot different if you know what I mean. =]
H e l l o .
This thread is quite an obvious attempt for the TS to show that he can get some.

....I believe it.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by CorvetteRick
You know what a sh*t barometer is?
It measures the **** pressure in the air.You can feel it! Listen, hear that? Sounds of the whispering winds of sh*t.
...Beware, my friend. Sh*t winds are a coming.

hahahaahahahaaha did you watch that trailer park boys today too?????

and getting drunk during the day is great until night rolls around and you fall asleep.
Quote by Slashified

OBVIOUSLY false.
Who's "sisters friends" come over, ignore the sister and then give the sister's brother's mate head?

Work that one out
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Slashified
totally crazy afternoon for me.

i read a thread where a 19y/o rockstar wannabe (who's probably still a virgin) made up a story about getting his knob polished, but couldn't even explain how that supposedly happened.

crazy, i tells ya. crazy!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by CorvetteRick
Damn straight... I've been waiting all day to throw that gem into the pit.

ahaha well it worked and it was damn worth it ricky. if only cory and trevor would stop ****ing around....
i drink alot... so afternoons always end up being good times. happy hour was a great invention. today flavor of the day was wine. going light in preparation for whiskey and beer tonight.
Mine was cooler. I sat in front of the computer all day playing Zelda: A Link To The Past while on The Pit.

Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
It's 5:00pm somewhere.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington

that's why i have a girlfriend, so i don't have to get head from my friend's sister's friend.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Mine was cooler. I sat in front of the computer all day playing Zelda: A Link To The Past while on The Pit.

I love you.

I spent my afternoon playing Ocarina of Time.
Quote by Moggan13
TS has removed "Said" storey due to unreasonable amounts of bullshit?

It would appear so, Moggan. maybe he thinks we'll all forget about it!
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Too bad it's been quote like 15 times already =\ lol
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
It would appear so, Moggan. maybe he thinks we'll all forget about it!

Forget what?

That he made a complete bullshirt lie and posted it on a guitar forum to boost his ego?