I am selling my Epiphone Les Paul Custom to fund my Schecter Sunset Hellraiser fund. Only $600 to go . Anyway, I'm selling my Epiphone Les Paul Custom that I pretty much just bought. It is only a little over a month old. It is a factory second, meaning it had a minor cosmetic flaw that would prevent it from being sold as a new guitar, but the only flaw this guitar has is the fading gold screw on the bridge. From my searches, I have found this to be a commonly occurring problem, so it's nothing to worry about. The headstock is also stamped with "2nd" on the back.

I am asking for only $400 + shipping costs. The guitar is in excellent condition, has never left my house, and has never been gigged on *I'm definitely not good enough to gig*. I am including a hardshell case and two packs of strings with this guitar.

Specs:
Alnico Humbuckers
Set Mahogany Neck
Mahogany Body
Stopbar tailpiece
Rosewood Fretboard
White Finish

And now, pics.

Cuz it has everything I'm looking for in a guitar. However, when I get enough money and go down to either Alpha Music or Guitar Center, and I do not like what I hear, I won't get it.
I only have 200$
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Just save up $200 more and it'll be yours. Who knows, it might still be up here in that time span.
Bump. Anyone else interested. I'm off to work right now, but I'll be home around 4PM EST.
I'm really interested in this, but sadly I don't have the money, all I have is my Fernandes that I'm trying to trade. If you're interested in that at all just let me know. if not, then free bump. lol
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Thanks for the offer, but I'm just looking for cash right now. Also, to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a DS Lite, but that'll up it to $450. I can also include a PS2 (the old model) and that'll come free if you get the DS also.

Oh and more pics:

I tried to get pictures to show the condition, but they didn't always come out very good. The DS is in decent condition, has a couple of scratches on the case, but the screen is clean. I also do not have a charger for it, so you'll need on of those.
~
I wish I had the money.
Free bump anyway
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Might b Intrested!! where u Located??
You Laugh at me because i'm Diffrent.....
I Laugh at you , Because your ALL the SAME!!!