I've actually been wanting to try one out myself... they look like they would have a brutal metal tone but supposedly they have a thick, warm overdrive tone to them

Oh yea... how could I have forgotten about this when I posted this thread:

Using a person like Zakk Wylde to sell your cheapest product... shame on you Marshall - not that I have anything against the MG series... but thats kind of a low move "Lets use an idol to sell a product that is quite mediocre... those kids will never know!"
Thats actually the only gear commercial thats offical that I have seen outside of Roland/Boss demo vids which are funnier than anything, especially for the Roland JC
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by lemonsquares42
^ Haha, "The overdrive is CRUSHING"

hahahahahahaha that was good lol...i think it's sad, the MG is actually a pretty decent solid state amplifier for a reasonable price...but how Zakk keeps going on about how it's the second coming of christ is pretty obvious that he's getting paid a ****load of money to do that lol.

And yea those Roland/Boss demos are histerical as well lol.
Quote by taytay8b
hahahahahahaha that was good lol...i think it's sad, the MG is actually a pretty decent solid state amplifier for a reasonable price...but how Zakk keeps going on about how it's the second coming of christ is pretty obvious that he's getting paid a ****load of money to do that lol.

And yea those Roland/Boss demos are histerical as well lol.

Well, Zakk Wylde is a viking, and he probably gets enough money from pillaging villages, so he probably really likes the MG's.

Agreed, Roland/Boss demos are funny.

I actually tried out that blood drive. It was actually pretty vintagey sounding. Nice and warm, not really that brutal.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Well, Zakk Wylde is a viking, and he probably gets enough money from pillaging villages, so he probably really likes the MG's.

That's so true
Quote by Drewski09
Thats actually the only gear commercial thats offical that I have seen outside of Roland/Boss demo vids which are funnier than anything, especially for the Roland JC

lol, any youtube links?
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
*Loses respect for Zakk Wylde*
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by RG_FANMAN
HAHA!

My strings don't taste great....they taste like metal and sweat....

Mine also taste like rust and battery acid. Eww.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I remember seeing a video of a Line 6 Spider and it was weird and funny. Can't seem to find it on youtube but someone here might know what I am talking about. It says something about your best friends sister or something.
There's this commercial for the Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem. I couldn't find it, but it's so stupid. They're like "IT'S THE BR00TALZEST THING EVAR" and then they play this ****ing classic rock riff that's not even heavy, with this downtuned guitar, through huge amounts of distortion.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X