Which would you pick (got the idea from a Hammerfall song). I think i'd serve in heaven, just because I think seeing people getting tortured for the rest of my life would get depressing...and make me sick (rotten.com almost made me puke one time).
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
<wiseass> that's from Milton's Paradise Lost </wiseass>

Considering both are imaginary places (but that's a whole new/old thread), whatever.
Wouldn't really matter as eternity and the human psyche probably don't fit very well together, and you'd just end up being numb either way.
Rule in hell.

I'm a leader. Not a Follower.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Obviously rule hell. Who says you have to continue torturing people. You could turn hell into a tourist attraction for Angels. Best smores, and BBQ hot dogs in the universe.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Hell. I'd be the most innovative torturer in history! I'd be the only ruler to actually turn a profit!
Satan only said he would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven because he had a superiority complex.
Rule in hell. Really, I don't think anything in there would effect me except that it's me doing the torturing. Plus, you know, the endless sex, the funny times when I stick a knife through someones head and I get a splinter in my hand, seeing people who didn't follow their religion go insane. It'd be a blast!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by asmeister
<wiseass> that's from Milton's Paradise Lost </wiseass>

Considering both are imaginary places (but that's a whole new/old thread), whatever.
Wouldn't really matter as eternity and the human psyche probably don't fit very well together, and you'd just end up being numb either way.

[wiseass] UG uses []'s.[/wiseass]
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
[wiseass] UG uses []'s.[/wiseass]

<wiseass> HTML doesn't </wiseass>
You cant rule in hell. You just get reaped, beaten, and eaten in hell.

Im sticking to heaven lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Wouldn't Satan rule YOU in Hell? Just a thought. Im going to Heaven when I die. And Dave Mustaine will be there, so it's all good.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Megadeth2011
Wouldn't Satan rule YOU in Hell? Just a thought. Im going to Heaven when I die. And Dave Mustaine will be there, so it's all good.

This. Imagine about all the ****ty black metal bands in hell. Megadeth is goin to heaven man.

Besides...dude...it's heaven. It's supposed to be a paradise. I'd rather serve in a paradise than rule a bunch of rocks and sparks. So, I'd rather serve. I'm not technically Christian, but I am close.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by asmeister
<wiseass> HTML doesn't </wiseass>

[wiseass]were on ug. not making a webpage.[/wiseass]

[expressing feelings]i just realized [hey mom] isnt funny.[/expressing feelings]
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
[wiseass]were on ug. not making a webpage.[/wiseass]

[expressing feelings]i just realized [hey mom] isnt funny.[/expressing feelings]

<gettingtired of this> kindly see the source code for this webpage you are on </gettingtiredofthis>
Which would you pick (got the idea from a Hammerfall song). I think i'd serve in heaven, just because I think seeing people getting tortured for the rest of my life would get depressing...and make me sick (rotten.com almost made me puke one time).

Rule in hell...

Ive always had strange aspirations to be a fascist dictator.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
However it plays out I suppose.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by asmeister
<gettingtired of this> kindly see the source code for this webpage you are on </gettingtiredofthis>

[holy ****, im done after this]i know, but you arent putting up a forum for html, youre just going along with the code that the forum uses...[/holy ****, im done after this]
Rule in hell, id only torture people when i fellt like it and until then the people could chill.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Ryker24
Satan only said he would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven because he had a superiority complex.

and he got kicked out...
Rule in hell. I will quote disturbed, " Heaven just isn't hot enough..."
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Rule in hell. This is actually a major point in John Milton's Paradise Lost, I do not know of the song you are talking about. Why would you want to be a slave?
Well there's no way I'm making it into heaven, so it's hell by default. Plus I'd get to wear a badass black pinstripe suit. Score!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by taraholic

i plan to serve in Heaven. It might sound kind of cool to tease about "ruling in hell", but you wouldn't rule in hell. Then again, you might rule the lava enema section of hell, but you'd still be getting the "special" treatment.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Riffomatic_5000
i plan to serve in Heaven. It might sound kind of cool to tease about "ruling in hell", but you wouldn't rule in hell. Then again, you might rule the lava enema section of hell, but you'd still be getting the "special" treatment.

I'm aiming for heaven at the minute and I couldn't be bothered with the effort of turning around.

Heaven is all about pure joy so heaven is the only choice. I'm no entrepreneur so I'd be a rubbish leader anyway and I can't stand really hot and stuffy places.
Rule in hell, because then I could offer the people of hell a reprieve and easily conquer heaven.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Even if both places are imaginary

I'd chose Hell. Screw that, I don't wanna serve. I want to rule.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
It really depends on which hell we're talking about here... if it's the hell like in Little Nicky, I wouldn't mind ruling and shoving pineapples up Hitler's ass daily. On the other hand, Dante's hell pretty much seems like one giant bummer.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
It really depends on which hell we're talking about here... if it's the hell like in Little Nicky, I wouldn't mind ruling and shoving pineapples up Hitler's ass daily. On the other hand, Dante's hell pretty much seems like one giant bummer.

This should be taken into consideration. Seriously.
Serve in Heaven ftw. Who says you'd rule in Hell? For all you know you might just get ass-raped daily.