i tabbed out one of my bands songs and i was wondering what settings for the RSE you guys use for metal, death metal and deathcore. any answers are always much appreciated, thanks guys ;]
(signature removed, please choose another)
well im new to using the rse and so far nothing sounds too great, im just wondering what you guys use for metal
(signature removed, please choose another)
i typically use overdriven guitar, distorted guitar make the notes too unhearable
Quote by Wylde14
i typically use overdriven guitar, distorted guitar make the notes too unhearable

Anyone with 'Wylde' in their name should not be allowed to give advice on anything metal.

also, its not really about sounding good, its an aid for learning songs, or writing them and remembering the feel of it
I like the Eddie lead and Recto Lead settings.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Anyone with 'Wylde' in their name should not be allowed to give advice on anything metal.

hey! i only have it my name cause it looks better than vai14, im not that big of a zakk wylde fan
Quote by conky_600
I use the Metal James and Metal Kirk in the Legends settings

what version are you running? i dont get any of that fancy stuff