Anyone else mad about how beautiful les pauls are and how ridiculously expensive they are?
is there any good place to buy these at a cheap price? or any other good guitar really
I don't really need a new electric right now, but I'm just feeling a certain longing after looking at their website
I am coining new words like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'

"Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top"
-Timothy Leary

crit my songs (click on my profile)
^definitely, the Agile Al 3000's and up are freaking great
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
i'm not complaingin so much about the price...
it's the necks i'm not the biggest fan of...
especially where it meets the body...

they look awesome though...
Burny, Greco, Tokai, Edwards. Japanese copy makes. At least as good as a Gibson.

+1

certainly better than the lower end gibsons up to about the standards, where they're about equal (depends on the japanese model, of course, some japanese copies cost as much as a gibson les paul standard, but annihilate it)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Definately look at Tokai guitars and Agile ones
Or if your very lucky and can find one cheap search ebay for a lawsuit Ibanez copy ^^
Last edited by Slash_metal at Aug 8, 2008,
Agiles FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
-,- i was going to say agile tho.....

and i've never played one XD
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Tokai are meant to be great copies, esp the japanese tokai but ive never got to play one. Theres also epiphone.

Like anything, goto a store and try em out

Warmoth would be another option but would be more effort
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
If I got a Les Paul it'd definately be a Tokai or something similar, then I wouldn't mind modifying it to make the neck comfortablle, I absolutely hate the Gibson necks.
thanks
anyone know why the rondoguitar thing is so cheap? are they all just copys or what?

-Timothy Leary

nevermind, I just read the thing on their site
are they actually good?

-Timothy Leary

and I also like how on the rondomusic site, the les paul knockoffs are just a little wider at the bottom, trying to avoid lawsuits I guess

-Timothy Leary

I have an AL3000 and love it. The selection is limited right now though...I've heard they're getting all new styles in stock in the next month or two. So, if you decide to buy one wait till then.

Actually, I just looked. Unless you want a lefty or a fretless, you'll have to wait. They're out of stock on the others.