all right so i have a floyd rose and recently my low E is detuning slowly and then i have to use the fine tuners every once in a while. i know it is not supposed to be happening, but it is . it is an 0200 that comes on soloists. does anybody know what i should do?
i had the same thing happening to my squire, i just kept tunin it back over and over again and then when it came time to get new strings i put em on and it stopped happening. if it keeps happening just go get ur guitar set up.
the strings are like 7 weeks old lol. could it be because the bridge is slightly recessed?i dont usually have to time to setup it up exactly parallel to the body and there aren't any intonation issues
yea, strings are too old, and how did u string it last cuz when i had mine do that i was just stickin the string thru right off the bat and then twisting, at the time i wasnt aware or string twistings or torquing or whatever its called.
change strings if you haven't this month...
make sure you stretch your strings when you string-up...
check your machine head and floyd for loose parts (while unstrung)...
check the locking nut is locked firmly...

failing that, take it to a tech..
Quote by ironman1478
the strings are like 7 weeks old lol. could it be because the bridge is slightly recessed?i dont usually have to time to setup it up exactly parallel to the body and there aren't any intonation issues

Did you stretch them?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by ironman1478
all right so i have a floyd rose and recently my low E is detuning slowly and then i have to use the fine tuners every once in a while. i know it is not supposed to be happening, but it is . it is an 0200 that comes on soloists. does anybody know what i should do?

make sure u stretch out ur strings alot before u put the locking pegs on again, and make sure u dont over tighen the locking pegs.
Below me
anyone know where i can get a pedal that will make my guitar sound like a bass?, im trying to find an octave pedal but i dont want the high overtone
Below me
Quote by Iamthefallenone
make sure u stretch out ur strings alot before u put the locking pegs on again, and make sure u dont over tighen the locking pegs.

i always stretch the strings and never tighten the locks too much. i think its just a faulty string