hey wut kinda hardcore, cuz id be down. i actually like both, but i was just wonderin. Im 16 and ive been on the guitar for 4 yrs. Hardcore/ punk/ grind/ crossover influences include emmure, sex pistols, spazz, municipal waste, eyehategod, melt banana, dystopia, and others.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Technical farts in odd time signatures?

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
Put me down for keyboards or bass.
(I'm 13 in a few months)
I am a musician. Therefore, I am hairy.

My gear:
Squire Strat (n00b guitar)
Hughes and Kettner ATS amp
Boss GT-3
Avia Pro II Bass

Quote by Poop
I hate U!!! U'r a sad pokemon beeatch!!
Erhm, anything like UnderOath stuff? UnderOath is the only Hardcore stuff that I know I can play. And I don't really like lead guitars, so I learn rhythm more.....I get to jump around and headbang in my bedroom easier! :P

BTW I'm 16.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
I'll do guitar and/or screaming if you want. I'm 15 so I think that qualifies as teen
This is a sig...
I would apply, but all I've got is guitar. And I have problems learning songs... although usually just solos. I have a hard time applying the numbers of the tab to what I'm hearing, but thats a different story.

Anyway, if any of the guitarists above don't work out for you, just let me know. Although I currently can't do any crazy screamers or anything because I have an Avenge SOB. No tremelo.

Oh and I'm 17.
i can scream, if the main vocalist can write lyrics :P

i inhale bc i = noob xD
if i could record anything id audition for vocals.... i dont even know what i need to record with?
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by Aussie_skater
if i could record anything id audition for vocals.... i dont even know what i need to record with?

A mic and any recording program you can get your hands on.
Quote by VcentG
A mic and any recording program you can get your hands on.

ok but dont you need some kind of thing to plug the mic using the same guitar lead to the computer?
if that makes any sense
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
I can do clean vocals
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
i will drum. i have a recording quality microphone. there are a couple ways to do this. one would be recording the first parts then passing it to each other and adding on. another way could be a jam program. theres one that ive tried to be pretty good.
hey, If it doesn't work with one of those guys...I'm here...For Rythm Or Lead...

Been Playing for 3 years....Have 4 Guitars...I'm 16 in two months...hmmm what else?
I like Hardcore Rock, Metal, Punk, pretty much anything...
Have A Fender Squire...n00b, i know...Washburn...ESP-LTD AX 260...IT ROCKS!!!

Anything else just ask...I have some poor recording gear...but i could get better....