So after finally rewiring my strat so its useable agian (damn you fender parts, Dimarzio switches FTW) I decided to do a little SRV'ing on a great tune of his. It's a bit short because the song is so long that I end up repeating myself alot, so i kept it brief.

First song on my profile CLICKY! and C4C as always.

Enjoy!

PS: anyone know what happens if you upload a song in 320? Does it really speed up or what happens?
Sounded great, I really liked your dynamics and it followed the song well. The only thing that I can offer any critisism for is that sometimes some of the notes that you really pluck hard dont completely come out, and I know that soem of that is stylistic, just maybe a bit more clarity there would help.

Hey could you crit mine? Thanks https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927990
That was really good what kinda guitar and amp are you using ? the sound is perfekt
Quote by vismbr
That was really good what kinda guitar and amp are you using ? the sound is perfekt

all the gear is on my page and sig

Its an american strat (stock) into a boss me-50, into a 100W SS Fender. Pretty simple, but decent for the money.

Thanks for the comments!