I just got the hang of finger picking and i want to know some good songs that finger picking is used for.

Thanks
these might be a bit easy but try
slow cheetah-rhcp
scar tissue-rhcp
roulette-system of a down
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
going to california by led zeppelin. hands down, my favorite finger picking. Slow cheetah by red hot chili peppers too, if you're into them at all

edit: ^beat me to slow cheetah. gotta love frusciante's 2-string finger picking thing

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
If you can find a tab for it, Yellowcake by Kaki King would be awesome. Stop This Train and Heart of Life by John Mayer would also be pretty cool to learn, as well as standards like Dust in the Wind and Stairway to Heaven.
Quote by The.new.guy
Theres a thread for this in the Musician Talk forum. Please delete this thread, and use the searchbar next time.

look. i couldve done that, but i wanted to try the forum for once. so if u didnt wnt to post sumthin helpful, please stay away, hater.
ROCKSTAR STATUS
Quote by outkast511
look. i couldve done that, but i wanted to try the forum for once. so if u didnt wnt to post sumthin helpful, please stay away, hater.

God damn it. Now I regret posting something to help someone so fucking retarded.
Your Revolution Is A Joke - Funeral For A Friend
Trying To Find A Balance - Atmosphere (this one's a rap song)
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?