Goatse is pretty lame, to be honest.

I've been through the entire encyclopedia dramatica "offended" page. That wasn't that bad, though. I can really see just about any picture and not be disgusted. I can't imagine something in a picture I would be disgusted by, unless maybe something like animal abuse, and that's a big maybe.

Videos are another story. I couldn't watch but a second or two of the BME Pain Olympics.
The searchbar, damn i was traumatised for weeks, i think the TS might recognize himself in that situation.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Gord@k
The searchbar, damn i was traumatised for weeks, i think the TS might recognize himself in that situation.

weak.

anyways pain Olympics does it for me
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Well I was on a thread in The Pit once called "worst things to search on google". And being the idiot I am, I searched all of them. Most were disturbing, but not all that digusting. Until one, truly horrible one.
meatspin is hilarious! hahahaha
i was able to stomach bme pain olympics
most revolting for me would definitely be 2girls1cup
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Quote by The Madcap

I've been through the entire encyclopedia dramatica "offended" page. That wasn't that bad, though. I can really see just about any picture and not be disgusted. I can't imagine something in a picture I would be disgusted by, unless maybe something like animal abuse, and that's a big maybe.

Videos are another story. I couldn't watch but a second or two of the BME Pain Olympics.

+1
Quote by istealpants
meatspin is hilarious! hahahaha
i was able to stomach bme pain olympics
most revolting for me would definitely be 2girls1cup

I would rather watch 2girlsonecup 20 times repeating over watching pain olympics once
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by jeff541
"Its 'theres" NO ITS THEIRS

It's their's
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Quote by The Madcap

This is definitely what got me. Disgusting, gross, vile things rarely bother me. The god damn pain Olympics were a different story. . .
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by The Madcap

Odd. I was pretty much fine with pain Olympics but I was not a fan of the offended page.
id have to say the most ****ed up thing ive saw is pain olympics...but there will always be worse

ALWAYS
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Once you've seen Goatse, there's not much that's more shocking to you...
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I was just like "owwwww, OH ****!!!" at the pain olympics but was never thoroughly disgusted by anything, i've seen goatse, kids in a sandbox, 2g1c, meatspin, tubgirl, and most other things.