Arch Enemy guitarist Michael Amott has parted ways with the ESP guitar company. The partnership lasted eight years and included the ESP/LTD line of successful “Ninja” Michael Amott signature series guitars.

Michael Amott has issued the following statement:

“I wasn’t really planning on announcing this and making a big deal out of it – but there’s a flood of e-mails and messages coming my way, as well as speculations on various forums. So I would like to set the record straight.”

“1. It is true that I have parted ways with ESP guitars.“

“2. I have not yet decided on a new guitar company to work with”.

“I would like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone at ESP USA and ESP JAPAN as well as all the distributors around the world for all their hard work and support over the last eight years!”

“There’s no hard feelings, only good memories. It was just time to move on”.

“I am extremely excited about getting a ‘fresh start’ and what I can achieve with another, future company as far as developing new Michael Amott weaponry!”
Quote by thedude051
Please don't go to Dean. GO TO JACKSON.

OOH I hope he brings some new V designs to Jackson....

and this news is a little old, but I havent seen it in here yet....
But I don't care

MC name = Bearrorism
I hope he'll go to Fender.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
If Michael Amott chooses Dean over Jackson, I will hunt him down and curse his fishing boat
ohai little sig.
If he goes to Dean they'll sound worse than they already do. Jackson all the way.

Happy now?
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by thepatient001
If he goes to Dean they'll sound worser than they already do. Jackson all the way.

I think 4 english teachers just died.
Yeah.. I bet he's going to Caparison, but a new Jackson would be cool.
Quote by thepatient001
If he goes to Dean they'll sound worser than they already do. Jackson all the way.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Demonikk
If Michael Amott chooses Dean over Jackson, I will hunt him down and curse his fishing boat

Dean and Jackson both make some killer guitars. I do like the Jackson headstock better than the Dean. I think Jackson is more his style.
i like jacksons new v for phil demmel it is badass as sh|t and they need more like that.

but please michael, HAVE A SATIN FINISHED NECK!!!!!!

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Dean and Jackson both make some killer guitars. I do like the Jackson headstock better than the Dean. I think Jackson is more his style.

I'm glad someone has their priorities straight.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']

I saw them tour down here for the Black Crusade and they were nothing special. Just Melodic soloing over never progressing vocals and typical new age metal drumming.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Last edited by thepatient001 at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Fuck you, Arch Enemy does not have bad tone by any means.

Tone is subjective man, let it go...but I do agree with you, they do have a pretty nice tone.
Quote by thepatient001
I saw them tour down here with for the Black Crusade and they were nothing special. Just Melodic soloing over never progressing vocals and typical new age metal drumming.

I bet they know basic grammar though.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I bet they know basic grammar though.

Oh so what i've had a long day and i don't proof read.

And i was just making a point. There are other bands doing the same thing like Devil Driver etc. Just sounds the same after a few songs.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by thepatient001
I saw them tour down here for the Black Crusade and they were nothing special. Just Melodic soloing over never progressing vocals and typical new age metal drumming.

So did I, November 23, Birmingham, UK. I thought they were pretty good.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

saw em at glasgow on the tour they were terrible but carcass are a different story. Mike and Bill are planning a big guitar launch for the carcass reforming.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']So did I, November 23, Birmingham, UK. I thought they were pretty good.

Yeah like 15 people were moshing and the rest were just standing there waiting for their set to be done with. I also didn't like the way they set out their show but that's probably cause they were the first band to play so i'm not holding that against them personally.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by thepatient001
Yeah like 15 people were moshing and the rest were just standing there waiting for their set to be done with. I also didn't like the way they set out their show but that's probably cause they were the first band to play so i'm not holding that against them personally.

shadows fall were the first band. im sure the band are so relieved you dont hold it against them personally
Quote by Phazer
shadows fall were the first band. im sure the band are so relieved you dont hold it against them personally

Not for the Australia section. We had Arch Enemy, Trivium then Machine Head.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by Pat_s1t
Arch Enemy...
Playing...Fender?!

Ignore the blasphemer, he shall burn.

He should go to Caparison, those guitars are GODLY!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Last edited by valennic at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by DiMeTiMe
omg lol

Caparison you mean?

Whoops, I'll fix it, I was typing something else at the same time, I got the words confused >_<

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm excited for anything but Dean or Ibanez.

He should go to Caparison, in my opinion.