So, PayPal has left me somewhat confused

I bought some stuff from a music shop in Melbourne yesterday via the ol' internet and in payed for the order through PayPal using the Instant Bank Transfer option.

The bit that confuses me is that PayPal says my payment is completed, but the money hasn't left either of my bank accounts, wth is going on?

I've sent an e-mail to their help staff but I'm impatient and wondering whether any of you guys can help me out here.

Help is much appreciated.

ShredX
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sure you didn't have any Paypal funds? Cuz it would of used them.

Ah forgot to cover that,

No I didn't have any PayPal funds in my account, I only use it to pay for things.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I think bank transfers take a couple of business days. If you have insufficient funds you'll ether be in debt with PayPal or your bank. You'll also get raped with fees.
my transfers take days to show up on my bank of america online page. you get used to it. although it does get somewhat annoying. but dont worry, the transfer is still made and as long as you have sufficient funds in your account you'll be fine. just mark it down somewhere so you dont forget and buy something else with money you 'think' is available.
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
^^
So to clarify, the seller will have the money but my bank just hasn't updated my balance?

If that is the case, then all is well

I'll e-mail the shop and see if they got the money.

Thanks guys