Ive asked every single one of my friends. I cant think of who sings it or what its called.

Ok, its an acoustic song, very soft, very upbeat. It sounds like a little boy singing it...it might be a girl, but i think its just a little boy. I also feel like someone else sings some of the verses...like a girlfriend or a big brother or something...idk.

The song is about friendship, or more specifically, these two peoples friendship. The whole song is in 2nd person.

And, i can remember one line. Its the beginning of the second or third verse...

"Left right left right B A Start..."

Its NOT the band Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start, so dont go there, but if ANYONE can think of the song, PLEASE TELL ME. Ive been at it for hours, and i got nothing. I feel like i first heard it on Sirius Coffeehouse.

I also remember someone on here in one of the many threads asking how good they are saying they could play it, and out of curiousity i looked it up on Youtube. Its a very simple song. What is it????????????????????
im a dumbass but ive heard some white stripes stuff fitting that description
I think that song might be on the Juno soundtrack, by the Moldy Peaches, but I'm not sure.

Is the line after "Left right left right B A Start..." "Just because we use cheats doesnt mean we're not smart"?
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
i dont even know what it is but it has me curious as well.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Its the moldy Peaches, the song is called anyone else but you. Its the song from the movie Juno. By the way its a really easy song you just strum G and Cadd9 the whole time
Last edited by spacecow123 at Aug 7, 2008,
Anyone Else but You - The Moldy Peaches.
whatthefedit: Damn! Beaten. Yeah, it's a really simple song to play. Both a girl and guy sing it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Sixx1138
I think that song might be on the Juno soundtrack, by the Moldy Peaches, but I'm not sure.

Is the line after "Left right left right B A Start..." "Just because we use cheats doesnt mean we're not smart"?

YES IT IS! OMG YOU ARE MADE OF WIN!

Sixx1138, you win the Internet.