Yes, the genre placement seems excessive, but that's the best description of the song.

Anyways, this is one of my longer pieces, hitting near 10 minutes. A few acoustic bits, but mostly a metal fest this time. Lots of dissonant tritone riffs, and a few tremolo sections. There's a lot of vocal slots, but meh, the song called for them. If I had to relate this song to any band, it'd be Akercocke, mixed with Behemoth, and a random technical death band.

ENJOY.

NOTE: If you hate lots of blastbeats, do not listen to this song.
Attachments:
PBDM.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Well, the drums were meant to be the black metal part of the song, and black metal has a lot of blasting, and besides, my drummer wrote these lines, so I'm not changin' 'em .

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Dude, you have to save the guitar pro file as a guitar pro 4 file or I wont be able to open it and return my crit :/. When I try to open certain guitar pro 5 files it says I have to update my guitar pro in order to open it.
Alright, got it right here.
Attachments:
PBDM.zip

Quote by eggsandham2
Man, that tremolo picking sounded like a swarm of bees. can you catually pick that fast :p? Pretty good riffs, but they sounded a bit random in some places. The groovy/heavy riff was pretty good though, and so was the riff after it. I wasn't really fond of the riff at bar 52. The solo sounded like a jumble of notes really. The interlude was nice but I didn't really like the transition, it was a bit too sudden. The tremolo picked riff at bar 90 was nice, but i think it would have sounded better with more frantic drums or double bass. The riff at bar 108 came in a little too suddenly, i think it would sound better with a fill or something before that riff to make the transition smoother. The riff at bar 109 was really nice, as was the riff after it too. The riff at bar 145 sounds kinda proggy, a la spastic ink, as does the solo after that, nice. Verse 10 was nice too. I like those harmonized leads, they really remind me of spastic ink. Solo 4 sounds a bit random in the context.
Overall, a pretty nice song with some small flaws.