Hey guys, I've listed my guitar on eBay, I really want to sell this guitar so I can buy my new Epiphone. Please check it out! thanks. :]

Here's the link to the eBay listing:

*removed ebay link -X
This is an Ibanez RG-Series guitar that I bought two years ago for 600$. It is still in great condition. Has a few minor scratches but looks very good nonetheless. The wood at the head has a tiny chip in it, but is no big deal.

The guitar has just received a full tune-up and is ready to go, hasn't been played since.

It has two humbucker pickups with a single coil in the middle. Has a great sound and its smooth neck and low action makes perfect for shredding.

A very important feature is the bridge; it is a floating bridge with string locks to keep the guitar from getting un-tuned from the tuning keys. An allan key is needed to unlock them.

Guitar comes with a whammy-bar.

NOTE: The stickers on the guitar have been removed and the spots have been cleaned.

Bid starts at $200, a great deal for a guitar that has only been used for two years.

For more information, contact me at: at-this-velocity@hotmail.com
well, not only is your post in the wrong sub-forum, but you also posted an ebay link. im not sure if its just in the ad's section but its against forum rules.

also, your sig is obnoxiously long lol.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
lol, my bad man I'm a total n00b on here.

It's not my sig lol, I just put underscores to seperate the link and item description. I don't have a sig

But thanks, I'll post it in the Gear Ads forum.

Sorry about my noobness.
Quote by steps.ascending
lol, my bad man I'm a total n00b on here.

It's not my sig lol, I just put underscores to seperate the link and item description. I don't have a sig

But thanks, I'll post it in the Gear Ads forum.

Sorry about my noobness.

Don't worry dude everybody has been a n00b at some point
Anyways, thank God you didn't post this in the pit lol