ok so me and my friends teepeed this girl because shes a b*tch and everybody hates her

so after we got home we get on facebook...and she posted a little thing about how she saw are faces and how we did a ****y job of tping her
so im all pissed now bc my feelings are hurt and i feel that i failed...
so i come up with the great idea of wiping sh*t on her door, since she said we did a ****y job, i thought it would be funny to make that b*tch regret her own words

so i take a poo in an envelope and we sneak out again.
we get too her house and we wipe crap all over her door and leave a note smashed in the poo saying yeah we did do a ****y job

we all felt that we won the battle..until the next morning when her dad calls
"OMG THERES FECES ON MY DOOR"
it was pretty hilarious...until we had to go clean it off...

bottom line i think cleaning my own crap off of a door was worth the laugh

...so whats the nastiest/sicking prank uve ever done?
I pooped on the hood of my friends car in the middle of a parking lot. I am not joking either one kid gave me 20$. yes I cleaned it off. he was my ride home.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I don't play sick pranks because I'm not a sad immature douche bag like yourself.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I don't play sick pranks because I'm not a sad immature douche bag like yourself.

+1
i cant help bein a douche...i think its my calling
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Quote by civildp1

Don't be THAT guy... although you do hold quite a strong point..
Quote by bdfs05
+1
i cant help bein a douche...i think its my calling

It's okay we've all been there, you'll get over it.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
I always thought it would be funny to shove a dog turd under someones car door handle so when the try to open their door they have **** on their hands. Never actually needed to do this though.
Quote by civildp1

Yes you are, everyone is at some point in their lives
Quote by civildp1

Post is phail
Quote by Capua47
Don't be THAT guy... although you do hold quite a strong point..

Which guy? The one who doesn't wipe **** on people's doors? I think I'm comfortable being him.

Interesting story, some kid that my younger brother knows got into a feud with a kid on the football team (something about a girlfriend) so the backfield came to his house in the middle of the night and shat on his front porch. I just hope they brought some toilet paper or that would be an itchy drive home.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by The Raven
I always thought it would be funny to shove a dog turd under someones car door handle so when the try to open their door they have **** on their hands. Never actually needed to do this though.

A friend of mine **** in a diaper and wiped it underneath this douchebag at our school's truck handle. Then the douche completely denied that he put his hand in the poo.

I'm pretty sure he did.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
wait.... you say shes a biiitch but you have her on facebook?

of coarse... only b****es use facebook :P myspace is where its at
Quote by faultyy
Before you go on stage, kidnap a child or pensioner from near the venue, then while your playing keep it in a cage at the front of the stage, maybe urinate on it periodically, I can gaurentee people will remember you

?/QUOTE]

that is funny sh*t
My futile existance could be summed up in one word

Derp!!!
Quote by SBCrazyDiamond
A friend of mine **** in a diaper and wiped it underneath this douchebag at our school's truck handle. Then the douche completely denied that he put his hand in the poo.

I'm pretty sure he did.

Bwahaha! /life complete
well i don't believe it for a minute but my friend told me a bum approached him for change and when he said he didn't have any the dude threw **** on his car
Quote by bdfs05

?/QUOTE]

that is funny sh*t

gentlemen, this is failure.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by Maidenfan066
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byhf3wVQbsw

edit: your story is disgusting

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THAT DAMN VIDEO IN EVERY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

okay, ill let you slide b/c you're a C&C fan
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
WHY ARE YOU POSTING THAT DAMN VIDEO IN EVERY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

okay, ill let you slide b/c you're a C&C fan

*high fives*

Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
One time i propped a pillow up above a door so when my sister walked in it narrowly missed her.

Yeah i'm pretty tame.

lol
i thought it pretty was hardcore
getting hit with soft cottony things....ouch
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Quote by Maidenfan066
*high fives*

*high fives*

i like where this is going
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.