Page 1 of 2
I have never been so unbelievably screwed in my life. Summer session is over, and I got two B's, which is not bad, but now I have a ****ing 2.5 and I need a 2.7 to keep my scholarship. So basically I lost my scholarship and now I have to pay $1,800 for tuition. And me going into fall semester does not make it any better. I am taking ****ing Calculus and Chemistry 2, and I know I am not going to do well in those two classes. I need at least 2 A's and 2 B's to get my scholarship back, and I am so screwed.

I had to get that off my chest. Did anyone go through this? Is anyone good at Calculus? lol

I'm so ****ed.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I wish tuition was that cheap here.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
That blows, study your arse off.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
study.

harder.
Quote by Godzilla1969
$1,800 for tuition is absolutely nothing. You should be thrilled.

yep.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
if it makes you feel any better, my GPA is 2.33
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i lost $10,000 a year for my remaining three years, because my 3.2 fell short of a 3.3 i needed. you'll bounce back.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Maybe he doesn't have $1800, you pretentious asshole.

(Read below Godzilla's avatar and stop yelling at me )
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Aug 8, 2008,
Quote by Godzilla1969

Yeah, but I'm used to paying $700 for tuition.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Wulphy
Maybe he doesn't have $1800, you pretentious asshole.

Haha, way to overreact there. But seriously that is really cheap, you could probably raise that pretty easily.

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
Haha, way to overreact there. But seriously that is really cheap, you could probably raise that pretty easily.

(It was a joke, because his little sig thing below his avatar says he's 'UG's pretentious asshole')
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Dude, tuition is around 18k at my high school. Glad I'm a senior now.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by talia.

I no longer feel sorry for you. At all.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Wulphy
(It was a joke, because his little sig thing below his avatar says he's 'UG's pretentious asshole')

Oh, well then

I was to busy looking at the weird puppet thing. >.> <.<

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by talia.

Well I'm on 50 farking student loans to help me pay for a $40,000 per year tuition at my private university and I'm gonna be up to me eyes in **** when I'm older.
Quote by rx_eb
Dude, tuition is around 18k at my high school. Glad I'm a senior now.

at high school??
you'll bounce back. at least you're not paying almost 9k
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by talia.
**** Me.

When and where

That really sucks, is there anything you can do?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

At least you had your tuition payed at one point in time.
Before my first year of college, I took 3 placement tests in math, reading, and english. I did quite well on all 3, but I was informed that I scored 1 point lower than I needed to qualify for a tuition waiver. (the requirements were either insanely high scores on all three tests, or have a certain gpa in high school, which I didn't meet). No big deal, I had the option to retake the test, so I did. Yet again, I scored 1 point lower than I needed to.

Moral of the story, get a job. Or get run over by a car and collect insurance money.
Luckily, I did both.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by B. Joe
WTF?! are you posting this link in all the topics?!

no
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by talia.
**** Me.
you got trojans? cuz i'm fresh out.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Who the hell uses trojans?
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by JobyByTheNight
Who the hell uses trojans?

Not your father, obviously.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Calculus I is a piece of cake if you pay attention. Never took Chemistry II, so I can't help you there.

You could study more. It's actually really easy to do very well in college if you follow these three simple steps:
1) No partying except on Fridays and Saturdays
2) Open a book and study. Practice problems, homework that isn't graded, just do work
3) Open a ****ing book God damnit, did you think someone was going to just hand you a ****ing diploma?
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Quote by iceman_8319
Not your father, obviously.

witty remark of the day
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by talia.
I have never been so unbelievably screwed in my life. Summer session is over, and I got two B's, which is not bad, but now I have a ****ing 2.5 and I need a 2.7 to keep my scholarship. So basically I lost my scholarship and now I have to pay $1,800 for tuition. And me going into fall semester does not make it any better. I am taking ****ing Calculus and Chemistry 2, and I know I am not going to do well in those two classes. I need at least 2 A's and 2 B's to get my scholarship back, and I am so screwed.

I had to get that off my chest. Did anyone go through this? Is anyone good at Calculus? lol

I'm so ****ed.

If you REALLY work your ass off, you can definately get those marks.

Even if you don't, like someone else said, 1.8 grand is a pretty small amount for tuition.
Did you sign up for FAFSA? The government financial aid will certainly pay out at least $1800.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I reckon you'll be alright TS...

but that's besides the point...

I lol ever so intensely at the idea of actually paying to study, all I have to pay for is textbooks, and even then I sell them at the end of the semester and make my money back.

Thank you Australian Tax Office
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
It doesn't take too much to get a B+ if you attend all lectures. A little bit of effort gets you an A. Calculus is easy. Chemistry 2... just study your ass off when it comes to titration using buffer solutions in Henderson Hasselbach equation.
I got a 4.0 but it blew my free tuition this year for in-state schools. So i basically lost $15,000 a semester. You'll live.
What are you complaing about? Most people have to pay in full for each semester anyway. You should be happy that you got some free semesters on the house.
I just a somewhat similar situation. I took a mandatory-for-graduation-course which is absolute BS, this summer, and I probably failed it. Now I probably can't take music comp at school, and I probably won't get a new guitar cause my dad paid a $100 deposit. I fucking hate my province's education system. Or maybe it's just my city. Either way it's fucking bullshit. Still, it's not much compared to your situation, TS.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Page 1 of 2