So basically my brother has dubbed a new flute player in his high school marching band "Pepper Ann", and so I've been streaming episodes of it trying to find who sings the intro song in the credits. I haven't had any luck and so I'm humbly asking the pit to find me who sings the song.

I wouldn't be this concerned normally, but the song is really bad and I need to know who to blame. It's catchy and horrible in every poppy way. Listen for yourself if you don't believe me.

Also, feel free to chat about how the show changed your tween life back in the day. I know it did for me...

Link to Theme Song
Last edited by Ilmarinen at Aug 8, 2008,
Just reading this thread got theme song stuck in my head
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
She's way too cool for 7th Grade. And the band Snot in it was much worse then the Beets.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

Quote by leftybassdude

seriously...thanks for that
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by leftybassdude

wow...me too
but all i can remember is
"pepper ann,pepper ann da da da da da da da"
so its even more frustrating
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
Quote by bdfs05
wow...me too
but all i can remember is
"pepper ann,pepper ann da da da da da da da"
so its even more frustrating

much too cool for seventh grade
pepper ann she's like one in a milliooooooon
pepper ann pepper ann is she cool or is she lame....

that's all i got
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're = You Are (Dialectal abbreviation)
Your = Your (Possessive)

Learn the difference, biatch.

yes! i hate when people get that wrong.
Quote by ForNow..WeToast

that's all i got

then isn't it

No one's cooler than Pepper Ann....i could be completely wrong though. Screw it it's a stupid song anyway that now thanks to the TS is stuck in my head.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

...that was one ugly ginger...
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
You've all got these lyrics here, but I can't recall the rythym at all...

As for it being catchy and poppy- of course it is! It's a TV theme song! They want to grab you in any way possible!

And no, let's not make a sex joke out of that.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by ForNow..WeToast

that's all i got

then the last line is
No one's cooler than Pepper Ann.

Cool show, but was I the only one who was realy weirded out by her freind that was like a goth, but blonde, and totally not lookign the part? She always quoted Robert Frost and ****.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!

We are talking about the same Pepper Ann right?

edit:
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
damn... I had forgotten all about that show..
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I was just going to make a Pepper Ann thread.
She reminds me of a young me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcajSzQX4k8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRDFRPbGrlY
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
r u serus rite now ?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
That show was weird. The episode that I remember most is where she was in PE class or something, and they were doing some shit with a trampoline. The teacher told them to get "support", as in like a partner, but she misunderstood the term as referring to undergarments, and the rest of the episode revolved around her insecurity with her flat chestedness.

That episode climaxed with her lifting her shirt and showing her bra to the entire class.
Quote by CaptDin
That show was weird. The episode that I remember most is where she was in PE class or something, and they were doing some shit with a trampoline. The teacher told them to get "support", as in like a partner, but she misunderstood the term as referring to undergarments, and the rest of the episode revolved around her insecurity with her flat chestedness.

That episode climaxed with her lifting her shirt and showing her bra to the entire class.

hot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CaptDin

Dude thats the one episode I remember too!
Quote by CaptDin

Where she had the dream that she was a superhero with giant boobs who wore a bra on the outside of clothes name "Supportra".

The "Frazny" episode was the best though. (Found it, awesome)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUHNKL9LdI

Anyway, the theme was sung by Kathleen Wilhoite (voice of Pepper Anne)
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Oct 24, 2012,
Quote by jugglingfreak
Where she had the dream that she was a superhero with giant boobs who wore a bra on the outside of clothes name "Supportra".

The "Frazny" episode was the best though. (Found it, awesome)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUHNKL9LdI

Anyway, the theme was sung by Kathleen Wilhoite (voice of Pepper Anne)

Legend.

Wait, was Franzy the sportsbra episode?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Oct 24, 2012,
Quote by treborillusion
Legend.

Wait, was Franzy the sportsbra episode?

No, it was the one were the word "Frazny" was written on the wall and every one started using it despite it having no real meaning.