Hey guys, I've listed my guitar on eBay, I really want to sell this guitar so I can buy my new Epiphone. Please check it out! thanks. :]

It's an Ibanez RG-Series guitar that I bought two years ago for 600$. It is still in great condition. Has a few minor scratches but looks very good nonetheless. The wood at the head has a tiny chip in it, but is no big deal.

The guitar has just received a full tune-up and is ready to go, hasn't been played since.

It has two humbucker pickups with a single coil in the middle. Has a great sound and its smooth neck and low action makes perfect for shredding.

A very important feature is the bridge; it is a floating bridge with string locks to keep the guitar from getting un-tuned from the tuning keys. An allan key is needed to unlock them.

Guitar comes with a whammy-bar.

NOTE: The stickers on the guitar have been removed and the spots have been cleaned.

I am selling it for 250$, but price is debatable.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, e-mail me at: at-this-velocity@hotmail.com

thanks!
Okay???

First of all, I didn't post ANY link to that "site who must not be named". What is it, like cursed?

Second, what's wrong with that site?

Third, you guys need to relax. It's a forum, not a freakin' judicial committee.

I'm just a guy trying to sell a guitar.

I'm sorry if I went against your beliefs by typing out the name of that unholy site.
your asking price of $250 is completely fair, but i just thought i should say that if you in fact paid 600 bucks for that guitar, then you got shafted.
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really