Anyone got an opinion on these?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Anyone got an opinion on these?

Haven't ever played one through but...

If its made by Orange Amps then it is utter greatness by default.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Haven't ever played one through but...

If its made by Orange Amps then it is utter greatness by default.

Don't start another bandwagon.

Oranges are overpriced and only sound good when cranked very loud. The preamp distortion on those amps is mediocre and the cleans are lacking.

They are good amps, but you should only use them for gigging.
The tiny terror is an exception, but then again, they only have one amp for bedroom use( that will change with the ad5 and TT combo, so i might change my stance on Orange amps........)
Quote by captainoid

Yeah, but the MG100 has good reviews. I wanted to gauge the general feel of the forum.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Mike!

Oranges are overpriced and only sound good when cranked very loud. The preamp distortion on those amps is mediocre and the cleans are lacking.

The tiny terror is an exception, but then again, they only have one amp for bedroom use( that will change with the ad5 and TT combo, so i might change my stance on Orange amps........)

I foresee an anti-bandwagon bandwagon starting...

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Checker
I foresee an anti-bandwagon bandwagon starting...

Not if I create an anti "anti-bandwagon" bandwagon first!
Quote by Mike!
Not if I create an anti "anti-bandwagon" bandwagon first!

Ohh snap.

I think you just pwned me.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Mike!

I'm not starting a bandwagon.

I'm simply stating that in my opinion Orange has yet to make a bad amp.

Go pop some Valium and chill out dude!

Its almost 2:30am here... no need for arguing - its relaxation time
Quote by i_am_metalhead
I'm not starting a bandwagon.

I'm simply stating that in my opinion Orange has yet to make a bad amp.

Go pop some Valium and chill out dude!

Its almost 2:30am here... no need for arguing - its relaxation time

I've tried the crush..it's not that great.

PS: You know what? To hell with valium, I'm gonna just open my window and take some bong hits. Cheers, thanks for the idea (sort of).
crush series = mediocre

IMO its orange's only bad lineup
when i say bad i dont mean horrible. its more theres no need to really buy them
Quote by Mike!
I've tried the crush..it's not that great.

PS: You know what? To hell with valium, I'm gonna just open my window and take some bong hits. Cheers, thanks for the idea (sort of).

Haha I'm glad you took that as a joke because I was afraid that you might have been offended...

And to be honest my original post was somewhat of a joke - making fun of all of the elitists on these forums. But I do think that Orange makes some really great amps if you can afford them!