Page 1 of 2
Who else has seen it? I just saw it and it's the only romantic comedy i've ever liked. Seth Rogen is a ****in genius
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
It actually wasn't that amazing of a movie, it's not bad, but it's nowhere near as great as you're making it out to be.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I definitely loved it.. the birthing vagina turned me off of sex for about a week though.. other than that it was good 4/5 stars from me.. but I'm no Leonard Maltin
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I enjoyed it. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was also quite funny.

Edit: I just noticed today that Seth Rogan was in Donnie Darko.
I'd prefer if you called it "rom com", thanks.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by kyle100
It actually wasn't that amazing of a movie, it's not bad, but it's nowhere near as great as you're making it out to be.

+1
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by IzRG350
I enjoyed it. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was also quite funny.

Edit: I just noticed today that Seth Rogan was in Donnie Darko.

Yeah, I saw Donnie Darko a couple weeks ago and we were like "Hey, wait... that's the guy from Superbad!"

And I pretty much love everything of Seth Rogan's I've seen.
i thought it was the dumbest ****ing movie ever, i really hated it. but that's just me.
Knocked Up sucked, it wasn't even funny, maybe a few parts were like 'heh' kind of funny, other then that it sucked.

You're a dumbass.
Wow little slow on the draw, aren't you bud?

I liked it but 40 year old Virgin was funnier.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Wow little slow on the draw, aren't you bud?

I liked it but 40 year old Virgin was funnier.

Wow really....thought that movie was horrible and had no funny moments.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Mr_Kite
Wow really....thought that movie was horrible and had no funny moments.

Good for you.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It's a crime that Seth Rogen has a career in comedy. Everything I've ever seen him in has been bland, depressingly dull, uninspired crap. The only funny thing about Seth Rogen is how much of a hack he is.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's a crime that Seth Rogen has a career in comedy. Everything I've ever seen him in has been bland, depressingly dull, uninspired crap. The only funny thing about Seth Rogen is how much of a hack he is.

I disagree.

He and Apatow have been making some of the freshest, original comedies within the past few years.
id give that film 4/10.... 2/10 for comedy... 2/10 for hot chick
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

Pfft this movie sucks, I never laughed throughout the whole thing, thats the thing with these Seth Rogen/Judd Apatow movies, the humor is entirely rested on the circumstance in these movies and there are no real jokes or just anything really creative. I have no idea why people think Superbad was that great, it was ok but not "the greatest movie ever"
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by Zorro.AJ
id give that film 4/10.... 2/10 for comedy... 2/10 for hot chick

Lies now burn for it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Dog--
Knocked Up sucked, it wasn't even funny, maybe a few parts were like 'heh' kind of funny, other then that it sucked.

You're a dumbass.

Actually, he isn't a dumbass. It's his own opinion. Deal with it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by 0RI0N
Lies now burn for it.

okay truth? erm 3/10.... 2/10 comedy + 1/10 chick

[catches fire]
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

I didn't like Knocked up so much.
Maybe the TS should see Superbad...
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by taraholic
Who else has seen it? I just saw it and it's the only romantic comedy i've ever liked. Seth Rogen is a ****in genius

What? It's romantic?...... If u think this is the best movie ever then you haven't seen the real ones. It was cool for a good evening with friends but probably not the best.
Quote by Dog--

You're a dumbass.

Said someone who doesn't know what an opinion is.
My Spanish Hearts
why all the haters??? i was a tad high when i watched it but that movie was great

Pete: I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles.
Ben Stone: That's sad.
Pete: Totally sad. Their smiling faces just point out your inability to enjoy anything
Last edited by sabiobeard at Aug 8, 2008,
I haven't seen it. Seeing as this is a film thread though...

I watched Garden State last night, I thought it would be pretty good, Zach Braff's character was great, but there was barely even a plotline to it. I was dissapointed.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Not as good as Pineapple Express which I saw today.

i saw it, too

i never stopped laughing.
it was great.
i want to see it again.

more on topic, i rather enjoy seth rogan, his comedy, and his films.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Havent seen it, but I know Katherine Heigl is in it, and she is a bitch. Was she actually any good?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I would seriously say Knocked Up IS one the funniest films ive ever seen.. Paul Rudd is the funniest guy Ive ever seen!

"Why dont you guys get in your time machine.. Go back in time.. AND F*CK EACH OTHER"

Paul Rudd: "..Who needs a time machine?"
I have knocked up and think its ace but no where close to best film ever. All comedy films ever, fail when compared with Borat.
i couldnt even finish watching it, lamest movie ive ever seen gotta be my top 10 hated list with the likes of chitty chitty bang bang
Quote by Allnightmask22

Indeed.
one of my favs of the judd apatow crews films
i really didnt like superbad that much...
40 year old virgin or knocked up were my favs, but im looking forward to pineapple express
Page 1 of 2